Intra-day 1-minute ETF (US markets) historical data download

semperfiguy223

3 0
Opentick

Hi John,

What ETF symbols and what period do you need? I have opentick account and I can download historical data for you.

Alex
Greetings,

I found your post because I was searching the web for open tick or any other viable alternatives since they aren't accepting any new clients. Do you still have access to opentick? If so, could I receive some futures data for a fee?

timemachine

1 0
Hi John,

What ETF symbols and what period do you need? I have opentick account and I can download historical data for you.

Alex
Hello This is David , chicago based trader , am experienced with daily data but now experimenting with intraday pair trading for sso and sds ,

Can someone please help email me last several years of intraday data 10 mins interval , would share my model with whoever helps , thanks in advance .

email : dealingmachines@gmail.com

tradingmillcom

2 0
Hi John,

Alex

Hi.
Im searching for the same thing. I want to test out a theory but need the intraday data for the last couple of years. Can you help me with this? If you can I will appreciate it a lot:innocent:.
All I need is intraday data from 2009 and 2010 of the SPY ETF.

ankurshah

3 0
for NSE Historical intraday Data Free Download at w w w . s t o c k m d a t a . c o m. its updating Data every saturday.