Info on Traders International wanted

GOOGLE them you will see WHY !

Written by Real Day Trader on February 2, 2012 from *****************
I fell for the same crooked tactics as many did back in 2009 and traders international = complete scam. Don't bother posting *** remarks like "trading is not for everyone" when that garbage company clearly lures people in by telling them they will make clear calls to buy and sell. They do anything but that. Also, a car dealership does not misrepresent a car they are selling. What a *** comparison. I'll tell you the correct comparison: You buy a brand new car and 30 days later find out they sold you a lemon!!!!!!! That is what traders international is to the trading community. Stay away from this company. You have been warned!

Perhaps you are not one of them pretending to be someone else .....

Sorry, you say "GOOGLE them" and I will see why. Well, I have, but all I see is their web site and the advertising that goes with it.
What they show you looks attractive, even though it costs a lot.
I am assuming you have done their training and giving advice from first hand knowledge (You know how it is: so many guys don't have first hand knowledge; they give "advice" from what they heard...)
I don't see the evidence for a scam; not that I'm doubting you; but I see no evidence. Can you offer specific evidence of their dishonesty and swindling methods please.

Sorry, you say "GOOGLE them" and I will see why. Well, I have, but all I see is their web site and the advertising that goes with it.
I am assuming you have done their training and giving advice from first hand knowledge (You know how it is: so many guys don't have first hand knowledge; they give "advice" from what they heard...)
I don't see the evidence for a scam; not that I'm doubting you; but I see no evidence. Can you offer specific evidence of their dishonesty and swindling methods please.

That's because you are only looking for what you want to see. You have made your mind up to waste your money and you're desperately looking for someone to tell you that you're right.

Traders International = SCAM ARTISTS

Forums - Trader's International Scam????

I think that the post bellow from a good member will give you enough info to read and find out your self .... enjoy those links please read those post very slowly .... those a genuine people ... who were riped of by TI .

Re: Tradermini - did you get my info

I sent you info on the course some of us have signed up for , did you get it. If not contact me thru my email at [email protected](y)

Tried to email you but I guess you learnt your lesson...

I have thought of joining TI recently but the very poor write-ups about them is worrying.

I don't know whether you still deal with TI; maybe you can tell me how you cot on?

Thanks.

Re: Tradermini - did you get my info

You obviously don get it ... good luck with your story what ever you are up to !
I think that you are one of them(TI) and trying to sass out few things here , but it is obvious you want succeed .

Good luck mate who ever you are !!

Nor me. Please join them and report back. If everyone waits for someone else to do something first before he does it himself, nothing will ever get done.

Dear BegginerJoe, I have found somebody who was a successful member in 2009, actually in TI for a couple of years. If I can get an honest opinion from him; if he is still with them or enjoyed a good result; I'll post it here.

Regretfully most of what you hear in these forums is hurt little boys who wanted to break their contract, or something else equally childish, and who seldom know much about business. To be honest, after reading a ton of ridiculous comments in the past three days, with exceedingly little real content, AND having watched and listened to TI online for several days of trading, I really need the opinion of somebody actual involved.

To Everyone Else, please: I have heard ALL the nay-sayers in the past few days: Whoever you are, do something intelligent like watching TV and don't bother leaving any more hackneyed comment.

Dear BegginerJoe, I have found somebody who was a successful member in 2009, actually in TI for a couple of years. If I can get an honest opinion from him; if he is still with them or enjoyed a good result; I'll post it here.

Regretfully most of what you hear in these forums is hurt little boys who wanted to break their contract, or something else equally childish, and who seldom know much about business. To be honest, after reading a ton of ridiculous comments in the past three days, with exceedingly little real content, AND having watched and listened to TI online for several days of trading, I really need the opinion of somebody actual involved.

To Everyone Else, please: I have heard ALL the nay-sayers in the past few days: Whoever you are, do something intelligent like watching TV and don't bother leaving any more hackneyed comment.

Go ahead and give them your money, you'll know soon enough who was right. It will be an expensive lesson but at least you'll have your answer.

i have been watching t.i.'s webinars for some time now and i must admit they are very slick and convincing,however i cannot,try as i might,understand why these people who claim to have a 70% success rate on s&p 500 e-mini's would want to sell it to other people instead of simply operating it with more and more contracts(built up from their 70% winnings)and getting very rich,when i asked them this question i was told that they just wanted to help other people to trade the e-mini's profitably,if this is true why charge $7000 for doing so?,if helping people is their real objective why not do it for free but with a small charge to cover expenses.on other forums i have seen nothing but bad reports about t.i.,including legal actions being taken against them,i have no way of knowing if these reports are true,but paying $7000 to be helped seems a tad expensive to me even if all their claims are true,never forget the old sayings such as "if it seems to good to be true it probably is"if you have experience of t.i.'s methods (good or bad)please relate them on this thread and help those who may be considering spending $7000 to hear the other side of the t.i story from experienced traders and users of the t.i. system.

Your questions are good:
"if helping people is their real objective why not do it for free":
Answer: Why does Warren Buffet still work when he is a billionaire?
Business is business my friend.
Why do something for nothing?
Where's the incentive?
Question: "if it seems to good to be true it probably is".
Answer: I haven't yet seen anything that's "too good to be true".
They make losses.
But they make more gains than losses.
I have been with HomeTrader for several years - they're just the same (slightly different business); again, they promise more gains than losses.
What's so extraordinary about that?
I HAVE made more gains than losses, so what?
It wasn't too good to be true, I simply expected it.
I ran the risks, and it happened.
I haven't yet joined TI; don't know yet if I will.
But I must say that nearly ALL the negative comments that I've read on these various web sites are so totally non-specific that they are useless.
(Most of it's written by disgruntled little boys actually..)
Have you noticed that ALL trading companies have bad press on these web sites?
Traders International, HomeTrader, PureTick -- you DO know they are "ALL SCAMs" don't you??
Speaking frankly, nearly ALL the comment on these sites are useless comments.
The tough part is finding good comment, because the guys making money don't bother to get on line and subscribe to this crap. Why would they?

Go ahead and give them your money, you'll know soon enough who was right. It will be an expensive lesson but at least you'll have your answer.

You are probably too concerned about other people's monies.

The thing about money is that you need to put it to good use, such that you get something in return. Just having it sitting in the bank is no use because the government will steal it all from you through indirect means such as hyper inflation and many other scammy clever ways, or even the in your face hand-over-teh-monies-or-else ways.

If someone decides to use their money to educate themselves, that's a good thing because at the end of it they become a better and more knowledgeable person.

The thing about money is that you need to put it to good use, such that you get something in return. Just having it sitting in the bank is no use because the government will steal it all from you through indirect means such as hyper inflation and many other scammy clever ways, or even the in your face hand-over-teh-monies-or-else ways.

If someone decides to use their money to educate themselves, that's a good thing because at the end of it they become a better and more knowledgeable person.

Agreed

BeginnerJoe said:

feduchin said:

A wise man learns from his mistakes. A wiser man learns from the mistakes of others. The wisest man takes the other side of their mistakes.

Peter