Index Spread Betting

it all depends on USA rescue news. if it comes out today it could go back to 6200 plus. if not it could go down further.

closed out for -510.

taking a pure gamble, long at 6007, tenner a point.

Top T, u hav balls of steel! you are really playing this market really well ... hat off to you ... your gamble is working

thanks s/b

stop/loss raised at 6055 and will keep on rising if dax keep on going up, 6068 at the moment

i know this isn't the right place to ask but I am spreadin' with IG and I find that after about 2 weeks after joining, i am finding that when i buy or sell the price seems to go 2 pips below or above depending on my move ... so it looks as tough they are making extra margins on my positions. any views or direction to another thread to discuss this in detail ...

i know this isn't the right place to ask but I am spreadin' with IG and I find that after about 2 weeks after joining, i am finding that when i buy or sell the price seems to go 2 pips below or above depending on my move ... so it looks as tough they are making extra margins on my positions. any views or direction to another thread to discuss this in detail ...

you mean they re-quote you ?
normally they give you at the price you pressed button at unless it is very volatile when you are trading.

You have standerd account or limited risk account ? Do u use normal stop loss or granteedd stop loss ? Cuz if u use granteed stops they will charge u few pips when u open the trade check their dealing handbook for details .

XTA- long at 2095 was stopped out at - 10%, loosing total 215 points, lost -1075 pounds

pot value at 11606

long DAX, FIVER A POINT AT 5962,STOP AT 5900.

You have standerd account or limited risk account ? Do u use normal stop loss or granteedd stop loss ? Cuz if u use granteed stops they will charge u few pips when u open the trade check their dealing handbook for details .

STANDARD ACCOUNT WITH 10% STOP/LOSS IN SHARES (which is high cause of volatile market)

Last edited:
lost another 305 pounds
pot value still in a healthy 11301

taking a rest for few days till market settles.

i am long in DAX at 5878, tenner a point in my other account