Spread bet alerts

NDarvis

I will be posting my picks here free of charge for the next 3 months and I garentee my picks will profit at least 1000 points in this time!

Follow me in my own attempt to show you how you can profit from financial spread betting, I have found a fantastic way to profit from NASDAQ listed stocks.

Rules: buy 1 minute before close of market on the day I mention.
Sell 1 minute before the next days closing bell.
If in negative at start of market open then sell immediately and close position.

For example;
We buy Finish Line Inc on Thursday 29/3 one minute before the closing bell for $25.00.
If Finish Line Inc opens on the 30/3 in negative profit (24.99) we sell immediately.
If it opens in positives (25.01) we will hold until one minute before the closing bell and sell then.
We hold even if it moves into negatives during that day. We only sell if it opens in negatives.
Stop loss is placed at 5% of stock value. In this case for Finish Line Inc it would be $1.25

Simple! Now let's make some money

Last edited:
I will be posting my picks here free of charge for the next 3 months and I garentee my picks will profit at least 1000 points in this time!

Follow me in my own attempt to show you how you can profit from financial spread betting, I have found a fantastic way to profit from NASDAQ listed stocks.

If in negative at start of market open then sell immediately and close position.

For example;
We buy Finish Line Inc on Thursday 29/3 one minute before the closing bell for $25.00.
If Finish Line Inc opens on the 30/3 in negative profit (24.99) we sell immediately.
If it opens in positives (25.01) we will hold until one minute before the closing bell and sell then.
We hold even if it moves into negatives during that day. We only sell if it opens in negatives.
Stop loss is placed at 5% of stock value. In this case for Finish Line Inc it would be $1.25

Great, we all need a system with a 50/50 minus commission best result.

The approach is certainly simple and the rules are clear thank you. But is risk:reward really sufficient?

It's such a simple system, this is possibly worth investigation. It will be easy to back and forward test. I will have a look at this approach on FTSE100 stocks.

It's such a simple system, this is possibly worth investigation. It will be easy to back and forward test. I will have a look at this approach on FTSE100 stocks.

Hi tomorton yes simple in the approach but difficult in knowing what stocks to apply it to.

I find that the simpler the system, the less visible the better candidates. Also that, inevitably, performance of even the good candidates this week / month / quarter will decay over time and without obvious TA or fundamental causes being apparent. I hope that curently poorer candidates will start to improve over the same cycle so that a balanced system performance would be the result.

For example;

I see plenty of reasons why this strategy wouldn't work. For instance, where's the logic in trading so close to the market open or close, when the spreads and prices are all over the place?

In particular, <<If in negative at start of market open then sell immediately and close position.>> seems to guarantee that you maximise your loss?:?: