Independent retail traders who have become institutional traders or reached the financial levels.

joseclar

I am looking for any examples of traders who started out as true retail or independent traders and actually made it to an institutional level. Marty Schwartz (pit bull) is something close to that, though guys who bought exchange seats are a bit different. I am sure there are people who developed quant research or systems that we brought to trade by big quant funds or small ones. I am really looking for any traders who went from retail size accounts to eventually getting up to major institutional level.

I am looking for any examples of traders who started out as true retail or independent traders and actually made it to an institutional level. Marty Schwartz (pit bull) is something close to that, though guys who bought exchange seats are a bit different. I am sure there are people who developed quant research or systems that we brought to trade by big quant funds or small ones. I am really looking for any traders who went from retail size accounts to eventually getting up to major institutional level.

What makes you think they would be interested in meeting YOU?