Sticky I'm New To T2W - Where Do I Start?

There will always be transaction fees to pay. If you are referring to forex then it works both ways where you either pay or earn it every night. It should be a consideration in your trading decision if you plan holding over night.

There will always be transaction fees to pay. If you are referring to forex then it works both ways where you either pay or earn it every night. It should be a consideration in your trading decision if you plan holding over night.

Yes ive been practising for 5 months now and it roughly 20 % of my losses, the night fees. So i should be more aware of these charges when i go real.Also i look around for brokers which suit the trading im doing

Yes ive been practising for 5 months now and it roughly 20 % of my losses, the night fees. So i should be more aware of these charges when i go real.Also i look around for brokers which suit the trading im doing
20 percent of your losses from rollover? How long are you holding for. If it is a long time you should only trade when it's in your favour. Look at carry trades

yes when i started i was a complete novice so it all a learning curve , i believe different brokers will not have these charges at all

Hi all, new here, and new to trading although it has interested me for years!

It’s time to bite the bullet and learn as much as possible before eventually investing my own cash ��

Look forward to reading around the forum

Hi all, new here, and new to trading although it has interested me for years!

It’s time to bite the bullet and learn as much as possible before eventually investing my own cash ��

Look forward to reading around the forum

welcome :)

Hello everyone, just joined the forum to learn from others and share my own experiences.
Thank you

I am new

Hello! I am new to this board. Started trading about a year ago, still working on perfecting my strategies, but it all comes with experience. I joined your group to share my experience and hear what others are saying about the market.

welcome to everyone !

as ive been saying around the forums recently ......dont be afraid to ask questions about your trading

we all started somewhere ......everyone was a beginner at some point and i can still (vaguely) remember back in the early 1980s being shown how to trade by the guys on the Shell Oil Trading floors (my first company)....

I was so wet behind the ears i needed waterwings !!!!

anyway ask away .........there are some great traders here happy to help

N

Hi I am a newbie to T2W but not to the industry.
I am here to learn new things and as I am a bit of a techno phobe but contrarily I am into Algorithmic Trading I hope i can learn or as to what sort of things work in that field and what doesn't.

Hello all,

I'm an active trader and former commodity fund manager here. I recently started a blog where I share some of my views on the markets using an analytics platform I've developed. I'm hoping to exchange views here and network a bit.

Steven

Hi all!

Hope everyone's having a great time, my name is Jean-Christophe from London, hoping to meet many traders here :)