I'm New To T2W - Where Do I Start?

• New to T2W? Welcome! This forum contains a list of the most frequently asked questions (FAQs) that new members want answers to. We don't allow new threads to be created so if you have an idea for a new FAQ please post it in the How the FAQs work thread.
I am new

Hello! I am new to this board. Started trading about a year ago, still working on perfecting my strategies, but it all comes with experience. I joined your group to share my experience and hear what others are saying about the market.

NVP

Legendary member
36,150 1,760
welcome to everyone !

as ive been saying around the forums recently ......dont be afraid to ask questions about your trading

we all started somewhere ......everyone was a beginner at some point and i can still (vaguely) remember back in the early 1980s being shown how to trade by the guys on the Shell Oil Trading floors (my first company)....

I was so wet behind the ears i needed waterwings !!!!

anyway ask away .........there are some great traders here happy to help

N

Hi I am a newbie to T2W but not to the industry.
I am here to learn new things and as I am a bit of a techno phobe but contrarily I am into Algorithmic Trading I hope i can learn or as to what sort of things work in that field and what doesn't.

Hello all,

I'm an active trader and former commodity fund manager here. I recently started a blog where I share some of my views on the markets using an analytics platform I've developed. I'm hoping to exchange views here and network a bit.

Steven