Sticky I'm New To T2W - Where Do I Start?

Hi, guys, I'm Enson cyruz. Glad can join here with this forum. Looking forward to getting to know many things about forex. I'm also a trader but not very old.

Hey you can call me schizo.... I know this forum. I like it. I like the mods. Just wanted to say Hi and that I'm here to share my strat. The crazy guy is back.

Hello everyone, my name is Mey Kelly, living in Orlando, FL. I'm new on this forum and new in trading in need of your experiences on Stock Market. I'm eager to learn more!
I wish you all a successful 2019!

Hi everyone.
I’ve been trading (part time) for couple of years with modest success. I’d like to improve my skill set by following other traders’ feedback and share my tips and thoughts.
Cheers.

Halil.

Hello
nice to be part of this site just joined now and there are a lot of page already open to read . just post now to say hi to all and thank you for this useful thread .

SHORT ANSWER

Welcome to T2W!
If you've just joined - please introduce yourself here
If you're not yet a member, joining T2W is quick, simple and FREE! Join now

If you’re not only new to T2W, but also new to trading, once you’re familiar with the contents of this Sticky, head over to: I’m New To TRADING – Where Do I Start?

Now, here are three links to help you get the most out of T2W . . .
• For info' about forum usage, features and tools - check out Trade2Win FAQs
• Please take a minute to read through our simple Community Constitution. It won't take long - promise!
• If you're selling any kind of trading related goods or services, or affiliated to someone who is, please familiarize yourself with our Vendor Policy

The Long Answer in the next post answers 10 mini-FAQs about T2W:
1. What is T2W and what are its objectives?
2. What are the main areas of the site? (Home, Forums and Articles etc.)
3. What are ‘Essentials’ and ‘Best Threads’ Stickies?
4. Is there a reputation system and how does it work?
5. Are there any guidelines about writing reviews?
6. What forum tools are there and how do I use them?
7. How can I contact other T2W members?
8. How do I report a post?
9. Does T2W endorse any vendors?
10. How does one spot experienced, knowledgeable and profitable traders on T2W?

Great! Menus, Sub menus, Threads, Review Options everything looks awesome and useful to explore about forex market and forex brokers.

Hello! I'm from UK and new to trading but hoped to invest in low value penny shares initially. Not sure the best place to start so came across this forum and thought this nice community might have some pointers. Will try help out as I learn new things too. :)