I'm new to forex trade and ready to learn in other to become a professional trader.

Malordana

26 1
Hi there, it's true that trading is not a job, it's lifestyle. You can't just work some hours a day or learn some strategies to become succesfull. If you want to become a professional, than you should change the way how you think. I consider myself as a pro-trader and I know what I'm talking about. FIrst of all, read a lot educational trading literature, like Williams, and trading blogs. You should learn all the basics of trading and mathematics. Secondly, learn to control yourself, including emotional control. And the last one is to take in habit to check financlial news all day long, to catch trading possibilities. If you do so, you will become a true professional :)

manover

9 0
I do recommend learning about trading with books and watching the youtube videos and demo account. Demo account is a must.
Once you are ready, try the real account.