How to become a professional trader and how to handle profession later

Martin Mohar

As a trader you have to do a reaserch to make your decision. I can be wrong but tell me why cuz I wanna hear loud. This is how I do it everyday and gives me consistency of my trading work and I love it!
If you wanna become a good trader, first you have to look up for good trading analyst, find a mentor, look free stuff on the internet, take your time and try it on real fckin market.

Once you decide to pay course and mentorship for money. Do not look up for quotes, how to turn 100 to 1000 in a week or month cuz and of week or few weeks you will meet with your stupidity. As a trader, before you buy something I said that you have to do a research. Do a fcking reaserch on google and all social media, observe free content, look for everything before you press button ‘buy’. After a month of your lesson you will know how much knowledge you’ve got. You can fail and see bulshit by course but after a good research you’re gonna fail because of you, because learning trading is part of your progress untill you stop caring about. After this your emotions will get a little bit stronger, and some of you are gonna think in a way: ‘‘I’m the fckin beast on the market’’, until the greed end up your happy days. Don’t get slaped from one shot like that and ruin all your targets you did after a month.
Lesson after lesson will make you stronger mentally if you’re gonna continue professional progress. After this you’re gonna become stable, disciplined in your trading industry and any business outside because trading is somehow life curing method that not many people understand.

As a trader you have to do a reaserch to make your decision. I can be wrong but tell me why cuz I wanna hear loud. This is how I do it everyday and gives me consistency of my trading work and I love it!
If you wanna become a good trader, first you have to look up for good trading analyst, find a mentor, look free stuff on the internet, take your time and try it on real fckin market.

View attachment 269566

Once you decide to pay course and mentorship for money. Do not look up for quotes, how to turn 100 to 1000 in a week or month cuz and of week or few weeks you will meet with your stupidity. As a trader, before you buy something I said that you have to do a research. Do a fcking reaserch on google and all social media, observe free content, look for everything before you press button ‘buy’. After a month of your lesson you will know how much knowledge you’ve got. You can fail and see bulshit by course but after a good research you’re gonna fail because of you, because learning trading is part of your progress untill you stop caring about. After this your emotions will get a little bit stronger, and some of you are gonna think in a way: ‘‘I’m the fckin beast on the market’’, until the greed end up your happy days. Don’t get slaped from one shot like that and ruin all your targets you did after a month.
Lesson after lesson will make you stronger mentally if you’re gonna continue professional progress. After this you’re gonna become stable, disciplined in your trading industry and any business outside because trading is somehow life curing method that not many people understand.

Was it your coming that was foretold in the Bible or are we to expect another?