Im in need of help with trading forex.

davie08

I need to know when a good time is to put an automated system into a certain currency? I was using a trading sentiment that really helped because it would show all the currencies that you should use or avoid for each trading day, I was using a demo account and the account grew by 2% in the first week and I was only trading for one day of that week because the currencies were not in a good position to trade except for one day. So now they shut down that trading sentiment which was used to help for the scalping system on the automated system. and now Im looking to actually figure out how to know when I should use my automated system on certain currencies. The currencies that Im using are EURCHF, EURGPB, GBPCHF or USDCAD, So my question is does anyone know how to figure out when a currency is in a good position to be traded for the day?

Without knowing what type of trades the underlying system attempts to take, it's hard to provide any kind of advice as to ways to find the best times to apply it.

As its a bag of steaming **** probably best to avoid trading it altogether :LOL:

Why do so many people beak this system when they haven't used it. The only people I listen to when it comes to how good this system is, are people who have used it or are currently using it, and thats why Im still trying it since Ive increased my demo account by 2% in one week and I have other people who are using it live and one of them has increased his account by 32% in one month, so go ahead and tell me why its bad to use it?

I definitely don't have the time to sort through the code to figure out what types of trade the systems does. And methinks you shouldn't be posting copyright material on this forum.

I've never heard of it, and that wasn't the question I asked. The question is what kind of trades does the system take.

I dont know what you mean by what kind of trades does it take in, do you mean like what currencies does it trade or how big the trades are, Im new to forex so you will probably have to explain it in a more clear sense to me.

Attachments

• must_not_fap.jpg
    must_not_fap.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 252
I dont know what you mean by what kind of trades does it take in, do you mean like what currencies does it trade or how big the trades are, Im new to forex so you will probably have to explain it in a more clear sense to me.

I mean the holding period of the trades and the basis upon which they are selected. Are they meant to capture trends? Or play against support and resistance? Or play on momentum? Or insert strategy approach here?

I mean the holding period of the trades and the basis upon which they are selected. Are they meant to capture trends? Or play against support and resistance? Or play on momentum? Or insert strategy approach here?

Ok I think the strategy for fap turbo with the scalper strategy is to making 1-5 small trades per day and it does this so it can have a higher percentage on winning trades verse trying to make 20 trades per day would make it a lot harder to keep a high percentage since you would have to take more chances and the range for the trades are 5 to 15 pips so once you earn half of a percent of your account then it will close it. With my demo account it usually makes between 25 to 30 dollars form 5000 on the profit trades and then closes it.