I'm getting into this swinging lark!

Hey Shadowninja ha ha he was even doing a special one time only fee but no ferrari boat so...was intrigued to know what the secret was at the open every day.;)
Hi Nic , nice to hear from you hope ya still making big pips. i guess ya not getting up in the middle of the night still since leaving or is it a habit you cant get out of :LOL:
Hi Bangkokgee good to hear, really enjoying the trades, funny how they always seem better when they are winners:clap:.
Hi Henk nice to see a few ex room mates hear on the thread all the best with your trading and ill keep this thread updated for you all. Feel free to post ya comments etc.
regards
Andy

Hi all,
Just a quick update cable short is still swinging back and forth and all being well and a good wind behind it would like to see a southwards move over the next few days.(been steady this one lol)
On a more interesting note for those who didnt bother to join Ravs members forum hes just run a live scalp trade thread where he put 10k on thursday evening just gone, then posted each trade as he placed it.After 3 days of scalping the balance now stands at 19.5k and hasnt had a losing trade yet which to actually observe live ,i feel,was an excellent lesson in trading and quite an acheivement.
Obviously they'll be guys on here doing this day in day out:LOL: but as of yet no-one else(unless ive missed them) has let other people trade along with them with live posts so thanks for that Rav and im sure the other members are equally as thankful:clap:.
take care all and happy trading
Andy

Hes actually just passed the 20k mark by about 80quid.

Last edited:
hi swinger

things are coming down nice,had a bit of trading live with rav and baged a few pips:LOL:spending abit more time in front of the charts,but hey its rainny season over here. what more can you do and try and make some pips:rolleyes:

Hi Masquerade,

Great to see you back.

What do you recommend?

Cheers

Phil

Hi Masquerade,

Great to see you back.

What do you recommend?

Cheers

Phil

Do the opposite of everything rav says - like I do. (y) Friday was a great day. Though I am short cable now but smaller size due to the risky nature.

ps. Just sold more FYI

Last edited:
Ok, where's this update? I want to know how you guys are getting on.

After my last post (if anyone was interested) I just cut my cable short and took a ~5% profit on the trade. It wasn't a smart trade shorting cable, but fortunately i'm half-good and half-lucky, long run it's a bad idea to be trying it. So that's 16% profit in 2 weeks trading (y)

ps. I'm not soliciting any business or about to start giving trades so no point contacting me.

Sry for the slow update i assume you are waiting to find out what we are doing so you can obviously do the opposite. Well swing trade short is still running in the background and is currently running a loss but seems now like its gonna return to some sort of normallity.
On the up side and which also way way way outweighs the swing trade running a loss, are the 77 winning scalp trades which we have had whilst in Ravs private forum all of which have been backed up with charts and all posted BEFORE THE EVENT! not once the trade has started and is already in profit. :LOL:. Oh i must point out though that to prove nobodys perfect Rav did have 2 losers but we will probably forgive him for those ;).
So after adding another bag of sand(grand) to my account in the last 3 days alls good on the trading front.
ps i think you would have to post a few live trades before you'll get inundated with business calls or emails.
regards
Andy

Last edited:
Shame it's gone to private. I'd like to have seen his other trades. Does he teach his system as well as give calls?

Well i'm glad to hear it's working out even though Rav seems to operate in very mysterious ways. Do you mean you added another grand profit to your account in the last 3 days or you added a grand from your pocket to fund the cable loss and free up some margin? What's your cable short average?

I know what Rav's doing anyway and i'm with the smart money so don't worry about me ;) You'll be surprised what making ~30% month consistently can do and people will always want a piece of it. I know of successful traders on here that rarely post and still get offers to trade other people's money so i'm just making it clear that i'm not interested in giving trades or selling anything to people after what I said publicly.

And for anyone that wanted to know when I shorted cable you can work it out from the time I posted and the time I edited that i'd sold more. I have proof too - but there's no need to prove anything here for me.

update

the swing trades busted the 1000 points so people would have lost their pot,if your swing trading,and you pick your entry,and it goes say 150 pips against you,thats where you should stop,even more so when your trading against a strong trade in cable as we have seen.then you reset your entry at where you got stopped out,so most the two trades would have been down is 300 pips.now if the trend changes and moves down to where you got stopped out and moves your way,you not only get back the loss and have a trailing stop on it so the most you risk is 50 pips and carries on in your short trade your in the money.if it goes wrong and you lose the extra 50 pips on each trade.close it forget it your entry was wrong.now the most you would have risked is 400 pips and not blown the pot.with the 600 pips left you break the pot into 1000 pips again.and live to trade again,trading with a safety net :idea:

the swing trades busted the 1000 points so people would have lost their pot,if your swing trading,and you pick your entry,and it goes say 150 pips against you,thats where you should stop,even more so when your trading against a strong trade in cable as we have seen.then you reset your entry at where you got stopped out,so most the two trades would have been down is 300 pips.now if the trend changes and moves down to where you got stopped out and moves your way,you not only get back the loss and have a trailing stop on it so the most you risk is 50 pips and carries on in your short trade your in the money.if it goes wrong and you lose the extra 50 pips on each trade.close it forget it your entry was wrong.now the most you would have risked is 400 pips and not blown the pot.with the 600 pips left you break the pot into 1000 pips again.and live to trade again,trading with a safety net :idea:

Sounds like you read the Jacko thread on forexfactory.com.

Hi Andy,

Great to hear your trading is progressing well, like you I’m massively impressed with Rav’s 77 winning scalp trades turning 10K into 19.5K in 3 days is awesome, this was great to follow and be involved in and I’m sure the 40+ who followed these trades and raved about how accurate they were and if not placing trades themselves a number were constantly asking me which ones I took.

I definitely forgive him for the just 2 losing trades this is an excellent ratio, although if he was a 19 year old slim Blonde I’m sure I would have to put her over my knee and give her a damn good spanking to make sure there were no losses in the future.
Cheers

Phil

hi guys

im banned from the rav,s thread , have i said something wrong, surely its a mistake,correct me if im wrong.been reading a few of your old posts rav,just shows we all have to start somewere.:whistling

I've been following Rav too. He is great. In the first 6 minutes of following him I was up 1,981 pips and since then he has made 497 calls which were all big winners. Actually, one of them lost 3 pips. I am glad that I am no longer using stops because this was the reason I kept taking losses. Try to join Rav if you want to be a winner.

Hi Andy,

The way Rav calls the market is outstanding, Cable and GBP/JPY are heading just where he predicted.

Cheers

Phil