Getting 'Red Flagged'

Well for the avoidance of doubt call it what it is ; day trading off lower time frames, lose the scalping tag. As I pointed out to you in post 3 you are not scalping and I told you as much last week on another thread...

Listen I'm as head strong as they come but when I came into trading full time I humbly accepted that I knew fook all, I know a little bit more than fook all now..a little bit more. You really need to open your closed mind and start listening to v.good advice such as Bramble has offered up.

I do listen and appreciate any advice :)

And out of interest if what this thread is about is not called scalping, what is it called? As i have seen so many different explanations of it on here, cheers

Water off a duck's back with you really isn't it...everything. LOL

Lol what do you mean? As above, i may be unclear to what the definition to scalping is....

People on this side have said 2 min trades, others have said 30 mins, sorry if i don't understand things right away, still learning

Hi Doomberg

I'm new to this as well so I understand your confusion. I've been dedicating all my spare time to studying trading for a few months now and still consider myself to know (as Black Swan put it) fook all. Having said that, from playing around on demo accounts, studying charts, technicals, pouring over these forums, reading some good books on the subject and weighing up different brokers, I'm getting a good handle on the basics.

I wish you the best of luck in developing your trading style and it's clear that like me you are eager to learn from those with experience, and have pretty think skin ;)

See you around these forums.