I'm doing great!

Sorry I have not had the pleasure of meeting any gibbons (especially salted ones). Hope we can put this misunderstanding behind us and move on. :|

Kindest regards wwatson1

No problems whatsoever Mr Watson.

I have been mistaken for a dog before and once I was even mistaken for a horse would you believe ?

No trade's today. Open positions updated, If you click the symbol it should take you to my recent setup's. on the last two trade's.

How much can one make?

wwatson1 said:
Im am enjoying consistent profits. I invite you to join my success.

All of my trades are done on the open.

I will post my next trade before the open. Be sure to check out my trade log on my homepage.

If someone has £2000 trading acc, how much money can i make per calendar month, would like some response, much obliged

£2000 trading acc, how much money can i make per calendar month

Depends on which trading method you use, what trading facilities you have, and do you look at the profits say, on a month to month basis or on a yearly basis eg. for one method say arb, if the facilities are right maybe 10-30% per month, for another method say cut-loss-ride-profit, oftentimes it takes weeks or months to see a profit but when the profit grows it grows, but you can only see the difference after say one year.

Sfe

Buying on today's open SFE. Strong bounce of nearly a decade low, You won't get in much lower than this.

Fundamental and technical points are explained on my homepage but here is the chart setup.......

Attachments

• sfe.gif
    sfe.gif
    13.7 KB · Views: 213
Relax

Trading strongly above 200 day simple average, confirmed long term double bottom.

Intermediate term trend up.

Don't worry about intra-day fluctuations you have to look at the bigger picture for these type of trade's.

When there is something to worry about I will give plenty of notice. Trust me I have done my homework ;)

Attachments

• ctlm.gif
    ctlm.gif
    12.9 KB · Views: 197
wwatson1 said:
Trading strongly above 200 day simple average, confirmed long term double bottom.

Intermediate term trend up.

Don't worry about intra-day fluctuations you have to look at the bigger picture for these type of trade's.

When there is something to worry about I will give plenty of notice. Trust me I have done my homework ;)

ok, but still think its bounced off 3.00, be good to see what happens, hope you are right!

wwatson1 said:
Im am enjoying consistent profits. I invite you to join my success.

All of my trades are done on the open.

I will post my next trade before the open. Be sure to check out my trade log on my homepage.
hi whats the magic trick to tradeing .? anyone .?