I'm Baaaaaack!

Nowler

Experienced member
Hey ladies and germs!
I'm finally getting back to a bit of trading.

I made the move over to the UK eventually and have just sorted out a job. It's only a low level job in a bookies (induction Wednesday)but I'm also doing some web design and SEO training with a small company.

Taking that break from trading was probably the best thing I could have done. It allowed me to assimilate the info I had learned and also calmed me down a bit.

Been listening to the audio interviews yesterday... the ones that came with Trade2Win FAQ book and I can feel my mojo coming back.

I won't be able to put a whole lot of time into trading until I settle in to the new job and find some balance, but that's probably a good thing. No more sitting in front of a screen all day trading for the sake of trading...

Anyway, just want to drop in and say hi to you all! :smart:

How is everyone?
Anything exciting happen while I was gone?

Hey ladies and germs!
I'm finally getting back to a bit of trading.

I made the move over to the UK eventually and have just sorted out a job. It's only a low level job in a bookies (induction Wednesday)but I'm also doing some web design and SEO training with a small company.

Taking that break from trading was probably the best thing I could have done. It allowed me to assimilate the info I had learned and also calmed me down a bit.

Been listening to the audio interviews yesterday... the ones that came with Trade2Win FAQ book and I can feel my mojo coming back.

I won't be able to put a whole lot of time into trading until I settle in to the new job and find some balance, but that's probably a good thing. No more sitting in front of a screen all day trading for the sake of trading...

Anyway, just want to drop in and say hi to you all! :smart:

How is everyone?
Anything exciting happen while I was gone?

Bout f**ing time. Good to have you back. Nothing much has changed. Those who make money continue to do so and those that don't.... well, they continue to seek the holey grail - yes with holes in it, whilst continue to argue it's immpossibble (sorry can't spell that word). As always, do the same thing, get the same result. What part of the UK are you in?

Lee

Welcome back mate, the forum's been getting a bit busier with quality posters so you've come back at the right time. As for excitement; the only thing worthy of note was Lee posting screen shots of his MASSIVE account again :rolleyes: apart for that...:sleep:

Wayheeeey!
Brothers from other mothers!
Great to see you both!

On a quick scan I can see most of the old boys are still with us. Is Sensei Brumby still kicking about...drilling the notion of trade plans into the young fledglings ;)

That mate I mentioned before is still doing the same incorrect things. Overall his account is less than his initial deposit but he won't acknowledge it... he called me stupid anytime I would highlight it to him and he'd over-inflate that hes made 20% in previous weeks...not realising his 1 step forward and 2 steps back momentum. I guess you can lead the donkey to the watering hole, but you can't make him drink from it.

I'm living in Hitchin, Hertfordshire at the moment. Still in my sisters place but moving into a rented room in the next few days! Once I get my first pay I can start to get comfortable. I've got so many plans and I'm looking forward to achieving them, or at least trying to.

Just starting to read opening and closing wraps of various markets at the moment, getting a feel for it. Looking forward to reading these new breed of quality posters :)

Last edited:
hey Nowler, good to see you back and also good to hear you are settling in sunny UK. Get a demo account up and back to practicing.

Didja bring some Irish luck wid you ?
Or just the blarney ?

:LOL::LOL:

Best of luck to you Nowler - hope everything works out for you. Shame about having to live in Herts though. As and when you can, do yourself a favour and move to a great county. Needless to say, Devon is the best!
;)
Tim.

It's bad luck to be superstitious you know, Pat. ;)

Good to see both of you are still here!
My Oanda account is still active I believe... I should probably check that out.

Attachments

• Lucky-Charms-500x500.jpg
    Lucky-Charms-500x500.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 294
Best of luck to you Nowler - hope everything works out for you. Shame about having to live in Herts though. As and when you can, do yourself a favour and move to a great county. Needless to say, Devon is the best!
;)
Tim.

Hey Tim!
Thanks for the well wishes.

I'm not sure what the county is like as a whole yet. Hitchin is better than the field I was living in back home in Ireland, but there's not much to do here apart from bars and restaurants. When I get some money flowing then I'm sure I will find some sort of entertainment.

I've got a tonne of plans though, so I'll be kept busy :)

What’s the latest Nowler? Did you get the job in the bookies?

Hey mate.
Yeah, I got the job after.
I'm on a 3 month probationary contract currently but they dangled a managerial position in front of me pretty soon into it.

If I continue at the pace I'm going, and should I pass the required training , then I reckon I'll get it within a few weeks. I just hope I don't make any fatal errors (serving a minor or being the reason a fraudster takes money from us).

It looks like the training with the web developer is not going to work out. So I may as well take the Customer Experience Manager position if they formally offer it. Or at least take on more hours (currently on 30/week).