ig markets - a criminal broker

............When the regulators themselves basically said that they couldn't do anything about it, what am I suppose to do about it?..................
You are suggesting that you have contacted the regulators and they could not help. This is not something you have mentioned before.
Who did you contact, when was this, what did you tell them, what did you want them to do and what was their reply?

Who did you contact, when was this, what did you tell them, what did you want them to do and what was their reply?
Tom,
Your questions are not valid because the regulators - like IG - are racist white supremicists. So, IG and the FCA are esentially the same: different facade, identical inside. This being 2021, everything - and I mean everything - is about race and, if you're a white male, then that puts you somewhere on the evil spectrum. This begs the question: what are those of us who were spupid enough to be born white males supoposed to do? The only solution is to embrace identity politics and play the victim card at every opportunity, thus distancing yourself from the white males at the top end of the evil spectrum (who always deny that they're racist). So, for example, when you took the other side of my trade the other day - the one that you won and I lost - it had nothing to do with you being a better trader than me and everything to do with the fact that you're a racist white supremicist. And even though you're not, don't dare deny it, 'cos that merely confirms the fact that you are. And it is a fact simply because I say it is and, in so doing, it places me at the less evil end of the evil spectrum. C'mon Tom - get with the program. Oh, one more thing, repeat after me: 'Every day in every way I will try to be less white'.
:p
Tim.

You are suggesting that you have contacted the regulators and they could not help. This is not something you have mentioned before.
ASIC who look into market manipulation and norges investment bank stole my hard earned money and got away with it. This broker got a company DELISTED from the stock exchange.
Their platform has analytics tools running in the background, and if they don't like your playing style, they will slaughter you like they did with me. I profited heavily but they took everything including my initial deposits.

Let me know if you want to see it in action

Last edited:
ASIC who look into market manipulation and norges investment bank stole my hard earned money and got away with it. This broker got a company DELISTED from the stock exchange.
Their platform has analytics tools running in the background, and if they don't like your playing style, they will slaughter you like they did with me. I profited heavily but they took everything including my initial deposits.

Let me know if you want to see it in action
Are you saying you contacted ASIC re IG's activities?

Are you saying you contacted ASIC re IG's activities?
Yes and they said that they wouldn't take any actions. Because these things work in cycles and this company has been shady since the 2008 crash and got more corrupt after 2012. All these CFD companies are all living on funny money and this is basically history repeating itself all over again.

You want to know how these people get richer? They go around stealing people's money and then feeding it to their future generations who are sold a fantasy and then killed off. We are all in a sick experiment used to rob us of our civil liberties and basically put us in a shoe box so we don't go out anymore and everyone is treated as a number but no one seems to care.
Corporations rule the world. The borg have won and this bullshit capitalistic society won't ever die.

Last edited:
Yes and they said that they wouldn't take any actions. Because these things work in cycles and this company has been shady since the 2008 crash and got more corrupt after 2012. All these CFD companies are all living on funny money and this is basically history repeating itself all over again.

You want to know how these people get richer? They go around stealing people's money and then feeding it to their future generations who are sold a fantasy and then killed off. We are all in a sick experiment used to rob us of our civil liberties and basically put us in a shoe box so we don't go out anymore and everyone is treated as a number but no one seems to care.
Corporations rule the world. The borg have won and this bullshit capitalistic society won't ever die.
buddy, talk to someone please and I dont mean IG index or the governing bodies
you need help

I'm not in an experiment (you may be, but hopefully, and im sure, the doctors are doing it for your own good),
my civil liberties are not being robbed (yours may be, if you are in hopefully a safe institution).
I haven't been sold a fantasy, if so, im living that fantasy and only Jessica Alba could complete my fantasy. (your medication may inducing a different fantasy for you)

Corporations don't rule the world, where you are, perhaps its a pharmaceutical company
and "borgs" have won?

Borg - Wikipedia​

en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Borg

The Borg are an alien group that appear as recurring antagonists in the Star Trek fictional universe. The Borgare cybernetic organisms linked in a hive mind called "the Collective".
I, Borg · ‎Category:Fictional cyborgs · ‎Star Trek · ‎Disambiguation

I think it pretty much says it all
good luck and hopefully you make a speedy recovery.

There are many spreadbetting firms in the market, and bad service does not need to be tolerated.

For serious traders, at least one secondary account with another firm is important. With this, if the platform fails on your primary or you can't reach them by phone or whatever, at least you can hedge risk by opening an opposing position in the secondary account.

Hi bro , With all our advise on here most of the new traders should be of to a good start in this life, how long they survive thats another story . I’am using some website to make my stratégie like this [link removed]

buddy, talk to someone please and I dont mean IG index or the governing bodies
you need help

I'm not in an experiment (you may be, but hopefully, and im sure, the doctors are doing it for your own good),
my civil liberties are not being robbed (yours may be, if you are in hopefully a safe institution).
I haven't been sold a fantasy, if so, im living that fantasy and only Jessica Alba could complete my fantasy. (your medication may inducing a different fantasy for you)

Corporations don't rule the world, where you are, perhaps its a pharmaceutical company
and "borgs" have won?

Borg - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Borg
The Borg are an alien group that appear as recurring antagonists in the Star Trek fictional universe. The Borgare cybernetic organisms linked in a hive mind called "the Collective".
I, Borg · ‎Category:Fictional cyborgs · ‎Star Trek · ‎Disambiguation

I think it pretty much says it all
good luck and hopefully you make a speedy recovery.
I know what the borg are but it was analogy that graphs on a screen determine whether we have a depression or will start a war whether it be a trade war or a capital war. Anyone who has seen matrix/reboot will understand what I am mean. We are all in the matrix and there is a sicko controlling everything and everyone and most people don't even know it.

I thought the special effects in The Matrix were great. But the scenario was far-fetched in the extreme. This made for a fun action movie - good entertainment but not a piece of writing that deserves any serious thought for more than 5 minutes after leaving the cinema.

No doubt it appealed to the ultra-gullible believers in various conspiracy theories, because if they'll fall for one of these they're susceptible to fall for many of them. I don't say that was the intent of the producers , director and writer because this group is too small to be a target for ticket sales, but they're vocal and literate which helps the more mainstream audience marketing.

I thought the special effects in The Matrix were great. But the scenario was far-fetched in the extreme. This made for a fun action movie - good entertainment but not a piece of writing that deserves any serious thought for more than 5 minutes after leaving the cinema.

No doubt it appealed to the ultra-gullible believers in various conspiracy theories, because if they'll fall for one of these they're susceptible to fall for many of them. I don't say that was the intent of the producers , director and writer because this group is too small to be a target for ticket sales, but they're vocal and literate which helps the more mainstream audience marketing.
You can call me whatever you want but it doesn''t change the fact that banks are criminal organizations that can legally get away with it. I worked hard for that money and they stole it, stole it.

But it's not going to change anything - this cycle will repeat itself because that's what it does. The people in power know this so they do this every 20-30 years and swap sides and take turns - the red vs blue crap and they do it exploit the shit out of people until there is nothing left to gather so they can run a story and then a public enquiry is run and then mass panic and then heavy government legislation comes into play and then government legislation goes too far and then basically becomes fascism and lockdown only for the whole system to collapse and restart all over again.

All because these two groups of people couldn't have it enough or didn't think for a moment to pause and take small steps.
Pretty sad that thing of fiction controls us but when you use the system as what they want, you get fucked over.

Last edited:
Yes Slavesforever you are nearly right, the banks are actually run by aliens from a planet on the other side of our galaxy, they shape-shift at will and run the markets using a telepathic system.... They can not only read trader's thoughts but can send out 5g signals that actually cause them to enter trades against their normal judgement, taking the other side to the aliens. Then it's a simple matter for them to move the tickers to read whatever they want and empty the accounts of the traders. Their ultimate aim is take over the world (they are already 80% there, it's just that we don't see it due to their ability to create illusions), preparing the ground for the full invasion force which is following them. One solution is to line the walls of your trading room with lead sheets, this will stop the signals getting through. Also test any "friends" with a geiger-counter before admitting them, the aliens look-a-likes have a slightly raised radioactivity level. Good luck and check back with me if you want to join a secret resistance force, can't say more on a public forum like this.

But it's not going to change anything - this cycle will repeat itself because that's what it does. The people in power know this so they do this every 20-30 years and swap sides and take turns - the red vs blue crap and they do it exploit the shit out of people until there is nothing left to gather so they can run a story and then a public enquiry is run and then mass panic and then heavy government legislation comes into play and then government legislation goes too far and then basically becomes fascism and lockdown only for the whole system to collapse and restart all over again.

All because these two groups of people couldn't have it enough or didn't think for a moment to pause and take small steps.
Pretty sad that thing of fiction controls us but when you use the system as what they want, you get fucked over.
Have you ever even visited the UK? On a holiday maybe? Or at least a city break perhaps?

Have you ever even visited the UK? On a holiday maybe? Or at least a city break perhaps?
I don't plan on living in under any of elitist and posh liberals and white people who are narcissistic and steal from the poor so they can live in their own fantasy at the expense of others. No one wants to work hard anymore and use this beautiful brain we have - instead they want a gizmo or a gadget that will do the hardwork for them. You learn by failing and failing hard and through misery and suffering. I rather live a life of misery and suffering rather than go through these bullshit cycles where I am forced to be a slave to the government or corporations and two sides swap over and do more raping of the public.

Karma is a bitch and I hope that one day all this printing of money and this fake world of the internet we have created comes to an end. It's a work of fiction and I hate the idea of fiction whether it be music or arts. It's just designed to feed a fantasy and kill your logical side and blind you from the truth that you are a slave and they don't like freedom thinkers like me.
We are a slave to a thing of fiction and we are going to go extinct because of it but we are okay with it.

We should have a system like the ayrans - barter was the best system ever. You didn't ***** calculators to build these or a computer of these beautiful buildings from the ancient era. It took brains and real skill to make them.

Just note that absolute power corrupts absolutely because all good men are bad men and i am matter of principles. I being an ayran myself hate the idea of drinking and smoking because it clouds this beautiful mind that we have the rich fuckers intentionally release diseases to prevent people from making love but instead we are slaves to the system.

but you have no freedom at all you are a slave from the day you are born so **** this hope crap and fuck these movies and tv shows and fuck everything that and fuck the fantasy world that clouds how hard life is. And if you do find any shred of freedom, you become the product, and they demonize you for your flaws and imperfections and so the public outcries that this person is dangerous when they have all been brainwashed to believe in an ideology and a form of fiction and are being used as a battery cell for the small group of elitist that own this place. White people own the world so you don't have freedom and freedom comes at a price - risk it and then get your ass raped in jail.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't plan on living in under any of elitist and posh liberals and white people who are narcissistic and steal from the poor so they can live in their own fantasy at the expense of others. No one wants to work hard anymore and use this beautiful brain we have - instead they want a gizmo or a gadget that will do the hardwork for them. You learn by failing and failing hard and through misery and suffering. I rather live a life of misery and suffering rather than go through these bullshit cycles where I am forced to be a slave to the government or corporations and two sides swap over and do more raping of the public.

Karma is a bitch and I hope that one day all this printing of money and this fake world of the internet we have created comes to an end. It's a work of fiction and I hate the idea of fiction whether it be music or arts. It's just designed to feed a fantasy and kill your logical side and blind you from the truth that you are a slave and they don't like freedom thinkers like me.
We are a slave to a thing of fiction and we are going to go extinct because of it but we are okay with it.

We should have a system like the ayrans - barter was the best system ever. You didn't fucking calculators to build these or a computer of these beautiful buildings from the ancient era. It took brains and real skill to make them.

Just note that absolute power corrupts absolutely because all good men are bad men and i am matter of principles. I being an ayran myself hate the idea of drinking and smoking because it clouds this beautiful mind that we have the rich fuckers intentionally release diseases to prevent people from making love but instead we are slaves to the system.

but you have no freedom at all you are a slave from the day you are born so fuck this hope crap and fuck these movies and tv shows and fuck everything that and fuck the fantasy world that clouds how hard life is. And if you do find any shred of freedom, you become the product, and they demonize you for your flaws and imperfections and so the public outcries that this person is dangerous when they have all been brainwashed to believe in an ideology and a form of fiction and are being used as a battery cell for the small group of elitist that own this place. White people own the world so you don't have freedom and freedom comes at a price - risk it and then get your ass raped in jail.
Where do you live - or where do you intend to live - in order to avoid the issues you have mentioned?

Where do you live - or where do you intend to live - in order to avoid the issues you have mentioned?
Who gives a shit? Why do you want to know? You know damn well you either slave to your parents/slave to society/slave to the government and slave to the corporation who own the printing presses. The government releases pathogens and diseases in the air and the corporations profit from treatments but religion gets a free ride. The government can keep a tab on you and then the big media companies demonize you for your flaws and imperfections. You are a slave to social groups that got to do everything and more. White people are sick - you people aren't human. You are just here to rape the entire human race until there is nothing left and post it online for everyone to see how deeply flawed humans are and how perfect the white race is. White people own cyberspace and they will own deep space too.

Watch when AI comes around BUAHHAHAHA - it will rape your mind and then drug the shit out of you because that's what they want which is total control and enslavement of humanity and then kill you off once they are done with you so they can run a story on you.

Last edited:
Actually, IG is a criminal broker. Whether you are experienced trader or not, they take the other side of the bet and if they don't like you, they'll send the big boys(sovereign hedge funds) to take away your money.
They will even hack your ports to ensure they take your winnings.
We got another Batsonar here boys!

Well you seem to have achieved this much from what I've read so far..
Yeah because I am not a coward or a narcissist like most people are who are okay to be slaves to religion and money. To me religion is awful and should be destroyed completely but somehow they are always interested in everything. I want money and god to be destroyed because it's a thing of fiction.