I'd just like to say........

As a novice (and we've all been there) it can all be a little intimidating to say the least. After bouncing from BB to BB and suffering severe concussion, I'd like to congratulate you all on a fantastic job you are all doing here and look forward to the community spirit which i have already had the good fortune of experiencing ( thanks Chartman).

Best Regards
KevinG

You're very welcome Kevin,

It wasn't all that long ago I was a complete novice, and guided more by incredible (-y bad) tips. It not difficult to learn how to trade well, and you've definatley come to the right. We've got a lot of experienced traders here, and I owe a debt of gratitude to many of them.

Please feel free to post any question you might have on the board, and if there's anything you'd like me to add to the website, please say so. And I'll do what I can.

Cheers,
Pigsy.

Welcome Kevin!

Do have a root around the board, and don't forget to pop into the chat room if you are able to during the day. As you will see, the BBs and chat rooms are being expanded all the time, thanks to Pigsy's sterling work.

And of course please don't think twice about posting on the board - we've all been novices, and most of us are still learning. In fact I'd say that you never ever get to know it all! Welcome aboard the good ship Trade2Win.

Welcome

Welcome Kevin - refer post to Felix - saves me typing again.

Good Luck

Cookie

Kevin - as most BB members will testify, I am still learning. However, the spirit here keeps you going, even in the most discouraging of times. TA is an art - its not about indicators, but about human nature. TA gives an insightinto the human psyche, which is why it is successful. Keep practising, persevering - everyony here is sooooo helpful!
Cheers, Mark

Titus- here's my interpretation of TA, and Im not saying your's is wrong at all.
TA is about indicators. Interpreting them is an art, and we all interpret them a bit differently-hence the arguments!
:)
:)
Martin.

Martin - maybe a better way of putting is that TA is an art that uses indicators that may give profound insights into human nature (!!!!).
LOL
Mark