I need something to trade at night?

SuperSerial

Besides forex, what exchange would give me a couple of good markets to trade at night with pretty good spreads for daytrading? I'm in the U.S, pacific time zone.

I was thinking CME since the Euro Futures have a 1 pip spread most of the time, but I think that's the only thing with tight spreads on the CME at night.

what would you guys recommend?

thanks

super

aussie spi, singapore stw, sgxnk, japan big and small nk contracts, korea kospi.

I find the spreads on minor indices at low volume times just make it unworthwhile. Bear in mind that if you're spreadbetting, the underlying market in e.g. Singapore might be going crazy at 3am UK time, but the UK based spreadbetter has only a night shift of 1 or 2 juniors on board and no orders are coming in: their market is dead so their spreads will be pretty wide and their adjustments to quoted prices can be quite sudden so they catch up with each market. rarely worth the risk / effort in my experience.

aussie spi, singapore stw, sgxnk, japan big and small nk contracts, korea kospi.

do you know what time it is in the Pacific time zone when japan nk contracts are active?

and what is singapore stw?

i'm looking for futures or something like that to trade, not stocks.

At Night

lol, I have better things to do at night

BSD over to you, piiccccy required, I have none to hand

have a good weekend all:clover: