I need a Mentor!

David_Davis98 said:
.........I trust him, no question!

DD
===================================================================
I dont! :cool: Just look at his profile? :cheesy:

If your meeting this welshwizard on a day course? plz ask him the Options trading questions sent to your pm.

Bull

Not the Wlesh Wizard

Sorry but it's not the Welsh Wizard I'm spending time with - And I certainly won't be spending my money on the guy who is coaching me answering YOUR questions :LOL:

Rgds
DD

David_Davis98 said:
Sorry but it's not the Welsh Wizard I'm spending time with - And I certainly won't be spending my money on the guy who is coaching me answering YOUR questions :LOL:

Rgds
DD
=================================================================
DD,
My post was NOT to cause offence but to enlighten you. :cool:
I already know the answers to those questions! I was Just curious to see how smart the guy is? and also to help you see his true colours and save you money. Only a true market wizard could reply to those questions. :cool:
Not even Darren Winters could give a reply to those questions and he is regarded as a guru by some.

Bull

Last edited:
bulldozer said:
=================================================================
DD,
>>My post was NOT to cause offence but to enlighten you. :cool:
None was taken :)

>>I already know the answers to those questions!
I guessed!!!

Thanks. DD

how did you get on with your mentoring was it worth while...I am thinking of going down the same route..

TO GADGETMAN:

I have sent you a private message - hope this is useful for you.

If not, then good luck and all the best.

Damian

Hi who was the mentor you used in the end if you dont mind me asking

Regards
Dave

damianoakley said:
TO GADGETMAN:

I have sent you a private message - hope this is useful for you.

If not, then good luck and all the best.

Damian

If you want to day trade forex, then I can teach you how to do it. I have a lot of down time every day. Come to think of it, I may be able to make a business out of this, although I have no idea how. Someone give me an idea :)

FXSCALPER2 said:
If you want to day trade forex, then I can teach you how to do it. I have a lot of down time every day. Come to think of it, I may be able to make a business out of this, although I have no idea how. Someone give me an idea :)

If you're going to do it for money, write out a contract that details the responsibilities of each party. The act of developing the contract will give both of you direction.

Gadgetman said:
I've been trading for the last 5 months on the US markets, some options but mostly equities.

Read the books and completed a few courses to get up to speed but feel I really need to spend some time on a 1-2-1 basis with somebody who (preferably) does this for a living, which is my aim.

Can anybody recommend somebody they know/respect in the UK who might be prepared to do this (for a reasonable fee of course...)?

Thanks and happy trading.......

Having re-read the above, think I should be a bit more specific - I generally focus on technical analysis and preference is day trading. T the moment I'm trading Google based on RSI position, half-a-dozen trades a day and making a bit. I'm using TradeStation software and also use IB for options trades.
Tx

Hi Gadgetman,

I trade and coach exclusively in U.S. Stocks.

Feel free to visit my website or send me a personal email if you would like a chat.

Thanks

Damian