I haven't taken a loss since Nov 2014, only trading 3 positions a month. Need advice.

robleregal

9 2
Hi, my name is Roble Regal. President and CEO of Regal Holdings Canada Inc. I've been trading for about 5 years now - started when I was 19. Relatively young. I did a lot of trial and error but I've been quietly making good returns since November 2014. I've done pretty well for myself. I recently started covering some of my live trades on my Instagram stories and garnered some interest to my page. I'm interested in starting to give signals but I am not sure how to send communication. I think a lot of people can benefit from my strategy. Question is: how do I establish a signal group? I've been 100% independent so far.

foroom lluzers

Veteren member
3,611 135
Hi, my name is Roble Regal. President and CEO of Regal Holdings Canada Inc. I've been trading for about 5 years now - started when I was 19. Relatively young. I did a lot of trial and error but I've been quietly making good returns since November 2014. I've done pretty well for myself. I recently started covering some of my live trades on my Instagram stories and garnered some interest to my page. I'm interested in starting to give signals but I am not sure how to send communication. I think a lot of people can benefit from my strategy. Question is: how do I establish a signal group? I've been 100% independent so far.
Welcome !

This place many traderslike you , who never lose money.

PPCER

2 0
roblergal,
I just wanted you to know that you're my new best friend. Now, if anyone out there needs to know how to lose money, I can be your best friend.

PPCER