Need advice!

pcindia

Hello,
This is Prashant, a forex trader, trainer and professional consultant based out of India.

Since forex still is an alien subject in India with no professional companies around, I find a lot of difficulties in my career building in my specific domain as a trader and as an analyst as I am purely dependent on internet for any kind of information . So, I am taking this opportunity to write here and ask for your serious advice as you may be based in a place more happening in forex and very well be aware of the opportunities that exist pertaining to my specific skills and that I can utilize.

I use my own systematic trading system for my trading. To start with, a few of my latest accomplishments have been winning a trading contract with a UK based hedge fund group to trade on its clients funds.This contract came to me after four months of my system testing by the company where I managed to generate over 200 consecutive winning trades during the testing period with each trade delivering over 100 Pips average.

Unfortunately, there were things that I discovered during my contract negotiations that were not in my favor and I had to eventually turn the contract down. So now, after all that testing, all that I hold today is a copy of the contact and performance record of the testing period.

Recently, I've also been approached by a US based company to generate my signals for their clients. The pilot project that started two weeks ago has already seen me generate over 1000 pips in 11 consecutive winning trades so far and I am definitely looking forward to win this contract as well.

Now, I may have this contract but this does not really do justice to all the hardship I put in learning forex trading on my own, designing my methods and testing them over and over again till I reached the final one to produce absolute winners.

Now , I want to know what possible channels are there for me to grow in the sector while keeping my base in india ? Are there companies who would be interested in hiring my skills at my own terms? If yes, which all ?

One of the companies I found here was Pulsar capital that I will explore after completing this write up but I'll truly appreciate if you could reply with a few more of such concerns.

with thanks,
PC

Your reply will be appreciated,

Hello Prashant - welcome to T2W.

I'm somewhat confused - if your profitability and accuracy is that good, why would you want to work for anybody else? Can you not pull together enough capital to trade your strategies on your own account and keep the profits for yourself?

I could and that is the last option I've reserved to raise enough money from my investors. But I would still prefer to find a place where they already have a collected pool of funds to save me all my marketing and fund formation hassles. It wudn't be a challenge though but we dont have any broker here and sending large amount of money out from India will only invite trouble. It's much easier to rather join a ready fund and take lesser profits.