Pl. suggest me companies!

pcindia

Hello,

This is Prashant,a forex trader, trainer and now a trading mentor with a leading U.S. based company. One of my recent achievements in the Industry has been winning a contract by a UK based hedge fund group to trade on its clients funds, besides having won a couple of tournaments for both maximum equity as well as high risk adjusted rate of returns. Overall, I have been into forex for over four years now and a lot about me, my activities, my workshops is avilable on my blog as well as on google. I enjoy a systematic trading system.

I wish to develop a small business around my trading methods and the best I can think of is tying up with the funding organisations or proprietory trading funds who already are in the business of collecting public money and need trade managers to operate them.

I want to know how many companies are there who would be interested in examining my performance records and where to find these companies. I found a couple of them on these boards but after reading their trading conditions, I realised that their efforts were directed to eat off my own contributions in the pool. ( I.e. No friday night holdings, strict 40 pip SL, max. daily loss 50 pips and other similar stupidities, as much as 2% max. drawdown in two months )

I need to be directed to the right companies that would leave the entire fund administration on me and my staff with clearly defined drawdown levels and profit expectations. I really don't mind putting my contributions of about $10K in each of the companies you suggest, if they can match it to 1:50 or 1:100.

Can you please write down a few names here of the companies that you think are fair in their dealings and can be/should be approched? If there's something missing in my plans, do not forget to criticize me here.

I'll appreciate your reply.

With thanks,
Prashant