I am new to trading . Asking for HELP !

Yup. We are on the same boat. I hope to exchange ideas and tips with you when our knowledge about Forex trading is enough to do so. Good luck to us my friend. But surely we'll be learning a lot here.

Loking forward exchanging ideas with you ! Thanks and goodluck to us my friend :)

Guys ................listen and read much more than you ask questions at the moment ..........theres years of data around for you to absorb here and on other forums

ask more questions here as you gain knowledge..random and unassociated shotgun questions tend to frustrate the old guard here at T2W .........

you will excuse us getting too helpful until the newbie proves He/she is committed and still here after the initial few weeks that most manage before they move on to the next get rich quick idea ........:smart:

N

I kept on reading but aside from that it's way more helpful for me to read real poeple (* imean who's really active in T2W reading updtes from different corners of forex trading) . I am still confused but I know will learn little by little each day.

Last edited:
Im a new comer ! I do not know how to start .

I kept on reading informative stuffs, yet somehow I still dont know how to start

hey shirkan

relax.....no need to stress .............but I wouldnt recommend you keep spraying help messages from new threads as we need you to read more and post less at this time

go away and do the following :-

1) go and look at all the beginners guides here and read them and any links - there are no short cuts

2) research the following styles / indicators fully

Everything about Moving averages
MACD
Price action / Technical analysis / support resistance
Fibonacci
Eliot Wave
RSI
Parabolic SAR
Bollinger Bands
Average True Range (ATR)

then read about how each of the markets below work

Indices (Dow , FTSE , DAX)
Commodities
Forex
Bonds
Stocks

this should take you about 3 months minimum .........at the end you will begin to start to know what market to trade and how to trade it

cheers
N

Last edited:
I kept on reading informative stuffs, yet somehow I still dont know how to start
Hi shirkan,
I've already answered this question in this post on your other thread on this topic.* Please don't start multiple threads on the same topic: kindly restrict yourself to just one. Furthermore, I recommend in the strongest terms possible that you follow the very good advice you've received from members thus far and, if you're struggling, then post specific comments and ask specific questions. That will at least indicate that you've bothered to read the FAQs, Stickies, Articles and threads that members have linked to. So, have you read the links you were sent in the welcome e-mail? If you haven't, then do that before posting anything else. If you have, then which elements are causing you problems - which elements do you not understand or require help with? Please be specific!

Be under no illusion shirkan, there are no short cuts, no cookie cutter solutions and no holy grails in trading. It's going to take a monumental amount of time and effort on your part. If you're not prepared for that - then trading really isn't for you.
Tim.

*PS. I've merged the two threads together now.
Shirkan - if you can't find your welcome e-mail, the main link you need to read is the 2nd one in my signature, below.

Last edited:
Loking forward exchanging ideas with you ! Thanks and goodluck to us my friend :)

That is for sure. For now, let us just first read informative stuff here in the community and then pose questions and/or comment to other queries to share our ideas and thoughts. Cheers.

Answer to new to trading

I bumped into a post from a social networking site about trading. I was bitten by the fact that It catches my attention. I searched for sites where i could find good reads about trading. And I found this forum. I thought this would help me. Reading from the posts of the many I feel so little knowing that I dont really know how to start yet I have the guts to embrace trading. I need help ! :eek:

Hello

Congratulation in your decision to learn how to trade. It is sometime very frustrating but it has it big reward as well.

Do you have any experience about trading? Have you traded stocks before or Futures?
Do you know what is a Pip?
I am sorry to ask you those basic question but in order to help you I need to know what level you are at.

Thanks for letting me know and then I can try to help you.

I have been in the trading industry for many years and I have worked for different trading firm and I know how difficult it is to get a hang on trading.

Looking forward to hearing from you./

Cheers

SFT

some questions

Thanks for letting me know the trend here for new comers just like me. But definitely I registered here with purpose to learn and not just do the same and pass by . I have been reading suggestive links from those who has left comment on my post. Can you recommend some also?
:)

I would like to know what would be your goal as a trader. I think that we can start with that and work from there. For goals I am not talking about an answer like Make more money. I would like to know how much as well as if you want to become a professional trader or is trading just a hobby or extra income.

Also how long can you dedicate yourself to trading, can you trade all day or part of the day or some days ....

Let me know and I can see how to help you . Based on those answer you will have to approach trading differently.

Cheers

It is very confusing to learn how to trade. Actually trading is an interesting industry in the sense that it has been around for hundreds of years but lack a formal training methodology.
If you look at other industries like engineering, medicine, marketing, international trade, oil, etc etc etc . They all have a pathway to success, you usually know what to do and what to learn to become successful.

In the trading industry it looks like every trader has to reinvent the wheel and find his or her own way of trading. Information is plentiful but how do you know what is valid and what is not?

Anyway, I have been in the industry for couple year and I know how frustrating this is .

If those who are new in this threat are still confused, please drop me a note and we can talk. What works for someone may not work for you, there is not a fit all answer. Based on your goal time availability etc, the way to approach the market may be very different for you than for another person.
So instead of being generic we need to be specific based on your knowledge and situation.

I still dont know what to answer. I am still learning the whole process

The Reality.png

The diagram of the head contains the word 'Dreams', outside of the head is the word 'Reality'.

Never confuse dreams with reality.

Considering what I have mentioned here, where would you personally place a, Moving Average? Inside the head, along with the dreams, or outside of the head as a reality.

Answer this correctly, and you may just have wot it takes to move into the, 'elite zone'.

I bumped into a post from a social networking site about trading. I was bitten by the fact that It catches my attention. I searched for sites where i could find good reads about trading. And I found this forum. I thought this would help me. Reading from the posts of the many I feel so little knowing that I dont really know how to start yet I have the guts to embrace trading. I need help ! :eek:

hello, just visit confused.com and search for trading the meerkats ...then you will likely get a big fat bloke offering you all signing all dancing indicators at half price or free for your email address :LOL:

seriously tho it'll take some time ...if your looking to get started understanding some basic technical analysis/patterns try this link it's free and worth the effort imo...good luck

http://www.incrediblecharts.com/

Where are you located time zone wise?

It takes too much time to write. If you like we can have a conversation on skype and see if we can clarify some points for you .

hello, just visit confused.com and search for trading the meerkats ...then you will likely get a big fat bloke offering you all signing all dancing indicators at half price or free for your email address :LOL:

seriously tho it'll take some time ...if your looking to get started understanding some basic technical analysis/patterns try this link it's free and worth the effort imo...good luck

http://www.incrediblecharts.com/

I've been reading http://www.babypips.com/ and www.thelazytrader.com these past few days. Though I am still really confused yet has gained more interest to ellaborate more. bumped with this traded currencies buck/fiber , cable/buck, buck/yen.. there are a lot and I was wowwwwwwwwww ! :eek:

Where are you located time zone wise?

It takes too much time to write. If you like we can have a conversation on skype and see if we can clarify some points for you .

Thank you ! I have been reading stuffs on some suggeted sites from here. Been reading the major traded currencies and the time when to trade mostly. Simple to read yet dragging my shoulders and forehead to nod at the idea. I would like to exchange words with you but I should be reading more first. Just like the other viewer about my questions, they're getting bored at the idea of me asking a lot. Seemed like I am not reading as what they said. :eek: