I am new to trading . Asking for HELP !

shirkan

32 0
I bumped into a post from a social networking site about trading. I was bitten by the fact that It catches my attention. I searched for sites where i could find good reads about trading. And I found this forum. I thought this would help me. Reading from the posts of the many I feel so little knowing that I dont really know how to start yet I have the guts to embrace trading. I need help ! :eek:

timsk

Legendary member
7,601 2,376
Hi shirkan,
Welcome to T2W.

As soon as you registered you should have received a welcome e-mail. In it, there are some links written specifically for new members new to trading like you. Go read 'em!
Tim.

shirkan

32 0
Tim

Thanks I actually have just read the verification email and never mind the other suggestions from the email I received.

lee.belisar

98 0
I bumped into a post from a social networking site about trading. I was bitten by the fact that It catches my attention. I searched for sites where i could find good reads about trading. And I found this forum. I thought this would help me. Reading from the posts of the many I feel so little knowing that I dont really know how to start yet I have the guts to embrace trading. I need help ! :eek:

Hi. Its nice to meet you. I'm also new here and a newbie trader. You can try babypips. Additionally, there are many more helpful sites about Forex trading. You can also search this forum because there are a lot in information too. Hope we can exchange tips and ideas in the future. Thanks and good luck.

shirkan

32 0
Hi. Its nice to meet you. I'm also new here and a newbie trader. You can try babypips. Additionally, there are many more helpful sites about Forex trading. You can also search this forum because there are a lot in information too. Hope we can exchange tips and ideas in the future. Thanks and good luck.

Hey ! It is so nice reading your message. Just makes me think I'm not the only one who's trying to engage in forex trading. Well im not being sarcastic , just my way of thanking you haha were on the same boat this time and proud of it ! Way to go Lee . Looking forward exchanging ideas with you . Thank You . Best of Luck

shirkan

32 0
Ive had a look about and thanks for Babypips recommendation. It looks quite popular. How about The Lazy Trader? It's here: http://www.thelazytrader.com I came acorss it - just end of day price action stuff. Lots of free info but then, there's an upsell. I wondered if anyone had any experiences with it? Ive heard of Nial Fullers learntotradethemarket.com too... soo much to choose from out there, it's tricky to know whether to start...nbot knowing what you don't know!

neil

Legendary member
5,167 748
Ive had a look about and thanks for Babypips recommendation. It looks quite popular. How about The Lazy Trader? It's here: http://www.thelazytrader.com I came acorss it - just end of day price action stuff. Lots of free info but then, there's an upsell. I wondered if anyone had any experiences with it? Ive heard of Nial Fullers learntotradethemarket.com too... soo much to choose from out there, it's tricky to know whether to start...nbot knowing what you don't know!

Do not take up trading. You will fail(n)

NVP

Legendary member
37,760 2,100
Do not take up trading. You will fail(n)

Neils Calling it a little harshly and Mr Boyle will soon be here as well..........what we are saying is the odds are stacked against success in this business

feel free to step up and try though :cool:
N

hungcable

41 4

Ignore the age of this short documentary...get involved and you are gambling. Question is...can u make the grade? Most fail...will U?

NVP

Legendary member
37,760 2,100

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/new-trading/89078-essentials-new-trading-7.html#post2163266

shirkan

32 0
Neils Calling it a little harshly and Mr Boyle will soon be here as well..........what we are saying is the odds are stacked against success in this business

feel free to step up and try though :cool:
N

Thank to you ! makes sense for me. Is it really possible to work in trading 10 minutes per day?

neil

Legendary member
5,167 748
Lemmings + cliff edge = sharkfood

Thank to you ! makes sense for me. Is it really possible to work in trading 10 minutes per day?

No it isn't !!
You keep ignoring the fact that hard work, over a long time, practice, more study, discussion are required. You WILL fail if you think 10 minutes a day is enough.
The snake oil vendors and sharks out there adore people who seek riches on ten minutes a day:rolleyes:
But ignore me -listen to the others instead.
(At least read the link in NVP's post above)

Last edited:

shirkan

32 0
No it isn't !!
You keep ignoring the fact that hard work, over a long time, practice, more study, discussion are required. You WILL fail if you think 10 minutes a day is enough.
The snake oil vendors and sharks out there adore people who seek riches on ten minutes a day:rolleyes:
But ignore me -listen to the others instead.
(At least read the link in NVP's post above)

I meant from you guys, have you tried doing so since most of you here in T2W are already into this industry for years. Have you tried doing so in just 10 minutes? I see that the person from this http://thelazytrader.com/ does it. I just want to know if this also applies from most of you .

NVP

Legendary member
37,760 2,100

Shirkan ........let me put it another way

lets say you pay £300 to go on a "teach yourself Brain surgery course" and after watching the 2 CD pack ....you then go to the training day and watch a guy slice up a dead persons brain - taking copious notes and asking a few questions.....

hey you even get to carve up a slice of meat in the practice session !

you get the completion certificate and walk down to the local hospital on the following monday morning........they always need good surgeons and the pay is very very good ......

ready for the new role ?..or not ? ;)

N

Last edited:
Reactions: mike. and neil

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock