HypnoTrading - 5 free review copies

Afraid you missed out this time NVP, but we'll be back later this month with a new offer.

Where can I find the reviews for Catherine's books ? Maybe we could have a separate thread for her work. I bought the book on kindle and found it very interesting and helpful.

She is offering a few hypnosis tracks on her website hypnotrading.co.uk and some feedback on that would be welcome.

thanks

@mb325, @c6ackp, @postman, @JeanM and @Jason101 - don't forget to post your reviews please! Harriman house are eager to get the feedback, plus we've got some great books lined up, and you can only qualify for them if you post your review of the thread here. Thanks!

@mb325, @c6ackp, @postman, @JeanM and @Jason101 - someone asked where to post the review, simply post it here as a reply to the thread. It can be short or as long as you like, I'm sure Harriman House will appreciate as much constructive feedback as you can give, good or bad. It's important to follow through on the offer of the review, as others have missed out, and we're unlikely to be able to offer more books for reviews, if members aren't actually reviewing them!

The first time that I read that 90% of trading is psychological I was very sceptical. However I then went on to learn the hard way just how true this is. I am sure most traders can relate to "analysis paralysis" and "rabbit in the headlights syndrome" Sitting there watching your trade going the wrong way and doing nothing about it. Then missing other trades because you are so busy beating yourself up with negative self talk!! There are methods and techniques in this book that will help you tackle these problems. It is quite a short book and to the point so you don't have to wade through loads of waffle. Whether a novice or experienced trader I am sure you will gain something from reading this book that you can apply not just to trading but to other areas of life where mindset is important. What is between your ears being the biggest barrier to success in so many fields. I would therefore recommend that "Hypnotrading" be added to your list of must reads.

Hi JeanM, thanks for the great review! I didn't know this competition was running so I was happy to come across this thread.

Never read this book, never believed in hypnotherapy, don't think much of psychology either. If you have a trading plan that has a strategy to deal with losses then follow it. If you cannot follow it then you should not be a trader, resign yourself to be a member of the group of traders (about 75%) who would be better off having a red hot poker shoved up their rectum.

tell em dude ^^
i remember once i had a large piece of paper containing my trades and trading plan and in large writing was my loss
£1500(if stops were hit)
i miss those old times NOT

The first time that I read that 90% of trading is psychological I was very sceptical. However I then went on to learn the hard way just how true this is. I am sure most traders can relate to "analysis paralysis" and "rabbit in the headlights syndrome" Sitting there watching your trade going the wrong way and doing nothing about it. Then missing other trades because you are so busy beating yourself up with negative self talk!! There are methods and techniques in this book that will help you tackle these problems. It is quite a short book and to the point so you don't have to wade through loads of waffle. Whether a novice or experienced trader I am sure you will gain something from reading this book that you can apply not just to trading but to other areas of life where mindset is important. What is between your ears being the biggest barrier to success in so many fields. I would therefore recommend that "Hypnotrading" be added to your list of must reads.

Trading is all psychology ,it is a mental game .See all the new threads in psychology section.