How to trade any market on any time frame

I don't think everyone is a liar, I think you are. And now you post a link to his youtube, which I've reported of course. Phil must be really desperate.

You think phil is a scammer because you are jealous and i would bet you are a losing trader. :)

It shows my lack of experience on here i only come in now and again, i will apologise to timsk and them for posting that link i didnt realise it was against the rules.

You and cablemonster get together and get all you reasons with some actual facts this time and explain in detail why phil is a scammer.

You think phil is a scammer because you are jealous and i would bet you are a losing trader. :)

It shows my lack of experience on here i only come in now and again, i will apologise to timsk and them for posting that link i didnt realise it was against the rules.

You and cablemonster get together and get all you reasons with some actual facts this time and explain in detail why phil is a scammer.

Yes I'm very jealous that instead of living a decent and upright life as I do now, that I can't defraud a bunch of people living a lie based on false pip counts. Yep, you nailed it. Oh how I wish I could be like Phil.

I don't care whether Phil is a scammer. I know that he only came here to sell. I know that he broke the rules. I know that he failed and ran off without explaining himself, and I now know from you that he misleads by triple counting the pips.

As for you not realising it was against the rules to post links to vendors, didn't you even read this thread? It's yet another lie, because the thread is only 5 pages long and it's already been mentioned here:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/dis...-any-market-any-time-frame-2.html#post2234022

Last edited:
Give it a go Alfie

Give up guys:
If people like Alfiemal are stupid enough to sign up to spam then let them. They will never learn and will always fall prey to the next grail seller. He could simply try Phils material for himself rather than fight any offers of common sense propounded here. On the other hand he could be a Phil stooge but nobody can be that stupid right? We have seen them all before.
So there you go Alfie -you distrust the opinion of experienced people here - so the answer is to give it a go yourself, and report back in a year.

Yes I'm very jealous that instead of living a decent and upright life as I do now, that I can't defraud a bunch of people living a lie based on false pip counts. Yep, you nailed it. Oh how I wish I could be like Phil.

I don't care whether Phil is a scammer. I know that he only came here to sell. I know that he broke the rules. I know that he failed and ran off without explaining himself, and I now know from you that he misleads by triple counting the pips.

As for you not realising it was against the rules to post links to vendors, didn't you even read this thread? It's yet another lie, because the thread is only 5 pages long and it's already been mentioned here:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/dis...-any-market-any-time-frame-2.html#post2234022

Yeah i read that bit but i was merely using the you tube link as you had said how did i know about the strategy as if the only way for me to know was his live room, thats not advertising or selling just proving a point that you brought up...

Give up guys:
If people like Alfiemal are stupid enough to sign up to spam then let them. They will never learn and will always fall prey to the next grail seller. He could simply try Phils material for himself rather than fight any offers of common sense propounded here. On the other hand he could be a Phil stooge but nobody can be that stupid right? We have seen them all before.
So there you go Alfie -you distrust the opinion of experienced people here - so the answer is to give it a go yourself, and report back in a year.

Im not a profitable trader but im not stupid either i have an engineering degree.

What is your problem with phil then do you think hes a scammer? do you have any facts to back it up if you do?

A BAD ENTRY SYSTEM WITH GOOD MM CAN MAKE A PROFIT, A GOOD ENTRY SYSTEM WITH BAD MM WILL NOT. That is straight out of the mouth of Linda Raschke on you tube i would post the link but id be accused of being Lindas stooge aswell :LOL:

Trading psychology is the most important aspect of trading, then money management and then technicals is the least important. If phil has a basic system and all the other stuff handled why could he not make a profit :?:

Yeah i read that bit but i was merely using the you tube link as you had said how did i know about the strategy as if the only way for me to know was his live room, thats not advertising or selling just proving a point that you brought up...

Cablemonster did the numbers. Unfortunately for people like Phil, you can find a lot of things online these days, particularly if you have a company. And when you also make big claims, you can run into trouble.

You can find for example the address of a company. And if you find that someone is running a couple of companies, one of which made at minimum £250,000 in 2012 based on a claimed pip count and a one-lot minimum (surely he can stretch to more than a one-lot with his success), plus 50,000 at least in the last 3 months as you said, plus is taking a few thousand pounds a month from people signed up to the chat-room, and has been doing this sort of thing for several years, yet the company is based in a fairly small terraced house on a pretty average street in Liverpool, then you realise that someone somewhere is telling porkies.

Now all of this was obvious without doing any due dilligence, but since you're arguing, go and find the facts yourself. It's all there and freely available and it's all so bloody obvious.

I have nothing against Phil, aside from his behaviour here, which was rude, dismissive and dishonest. I'm sure you would like to think that I have an agenda against him, but I don't. I have no history with him, I wasn't around when he was a regular poster, I don't know him. He may even make a profit at trading. Don't know, don't care. That's his own business, makes no difference to me. I hope for his sake that he does.

Last edited:
Cablemonster did the numbers. Unfortunately for people like Phil, you can find a lot of things online these days, particularly if you have a company. And when you also make big claims, you can run into trouble.

You can find for example the address of a company. And if you find that someone is running a couple of companies, one of which made at minimum £250,000 in 2012 based on a claimed pip count and a one-lot minimum (surely he can stretch to more than a one-lot with his success), plus 50,000 at least in the last 3 months as you said, plus is taking a few thousand pounds a month from people signed up to the chat-room, and has been doing this sort of thing for several years, yet the company is based in a fairly small terraced house on a pretty average street in Liverpool, then you realise that someone somewhere is telling porkies.

Now all of this was obvious without doing any due dilligence, but since you're arguing, go and find the facts yourself. It's all there and freely available and it's all so bloody obvious.

I have nothing against Phil, aside from his behaviour here, which was rude, dismissive and dishonest. I'm sure you would like to think that I have an agenda against him, but I don't. I have no history with him, I wasn't around when he was a regular poster, I don't know him. He may even make a profit at trading. Don't know, don't care. That's his own business, makes no difference to me. I hope for his sake that he does.

I was thinking it all along claiming 25000 pips seems like a pure scam to me, but trading is a funny game i read about a guy who went on an 'advanced' trading course with a CTA who had made serious money and he wasnt impressed because the strategy the CTA was teaching was so simple, thats one of the reasons why i was thinking not to just say hes a fraud because the system was simple. Then there are a few documented trading millionaires who do seminars and courses and stuff aswell so i was giving phil the benefit of the doubt there aswell...

I was not arguing to back phil up and im not his stooge i dont know him from addam i just thought it harsh to accuse him if he was genuine.

Now your talking, a few facts at last if its true that he lives in a terraced house in Liverpool then that is enough proof for me that he is in fact a total scammer. Hes been claiming tens of thousands of pips a year for donkeys years hed be well over a million by now if it was true. Fair play to cable monster for chasing it up and exposing him :)

Lets try a quick application of the "common sense test": If you made £250K+ pa trading, would you waste your time selling $30 pcm subscriptions etc to your website? No, you wouldn't. That's all you need to know.

Your logic isn't welcome in T2W buddy. I want to give someone a tiny bit of money and make loads and loads and loads of dirty wonga in return, cause that makes perfect sense.

I'm a scientist and a philosopher.

Fair play to cable monster for chasing it up and exposing him :)

well not quite I didnt expose him did I. All I said was for people to apply some common sense in their decision making. If you add up the claims on his website on a tiny 1 lot it would add up to pots of cash, so it just doesn't make any sense does it. As Shakone has said there is no proof Phil trades profitably or not.

I found it quite surprising someone who earns 100s of thousands per year, would bother pitching $35pm subscriptions or whatever it is. Also those people in the know will understand that breakout strategies are a very innefficient way to trade (in the markets he is trading) with no consideration given to what is a breakout and what is a fakeout, that's right just lump on the trade and pray.

I wish people conducted due dilligence properly, taking up references and checking statements.

GL

Now your talking, a few facts at last if its true that he lives in a terraced house in Liverpool then that is enough proof for me that he is in fact a total scammer. Hes been claiming tens of thousands of pips a year for donkeys years hed be well over a million by now if it was true. Fair play to cable monster for chasing it up and exposing him :)

I don't know anything about this Phil guy - but just because he has a terraced house in Liverpool registered in his name - means nothing;-)

For all you know he could live in a 10 bed 50 acre mansion in Cheshire - registered in his wife's or accountant's name - perfectly legal

The terraced house might be rented out - or what ever - and just for tax purposes.

With regards to 25k pips a year - yes that's possible and achievable if you are double / treble / ten folding your count with pyramiding and peeling etc.

As a simple system working - pull the other one;-)

Yes any system might work 3 or 6 months or say 20 -50 trades. But the test of time ie over 2 and 4 years and 1000's of trades sort out the "trash" against the "rare" gems.

The problem with all vendors - if they have not done at least 5000 hrs of live chart trading - ie for a full timer might only take 2-3 yrs but for part timers - 5 -7 yrs then they still might not have the "edge" of reading PA accurately and making the correct decisions.

Unfortunately there are guys who have been trading over a decade or two - but still only have less than 50% win ratios and only stay in the game with clever MM

Regards

F

I don't know anything about this Phil guy - but just because he has a terraced house in Liverpool registered in his name - means nothing;-)

For all you know he could live in a 10 bed 50 acre mansion in Cheshire - registered in his wife's or accountant's name - perfectly legal

The terraced house might be rented out - or what ever - and just for tax purposes.

With regards to 25k pips a year - yes that's possible and achievable if you are double / treble / ten folding your count with pyramiding and peeling etc.

As a simple system working - pull the other one;-)

Yes any system might work 3 or 6 months or say 20 -50 trades. But the test of time ie over 2 and 4 years and 1000's of trades sort out the "trash" against the "rare" gems.

The problem with all vendors - if they have not done at least 5000 hrs of live chart trading - ie for a full timer might only take 2-3 yrs but for part timers - 5 -7 yrs then they still might not have the "edge" of reading PA accurately and making the correct decisions.

Unfortunately there are guys who have been trading over a decade or two - but still only have less than 50% win ratios and only stay in the game with clever MM

Regards

F

His trading strategies company address is kirkdale liverpool since 2004 when the company website started and there is some evidence on facebook that him and his wife are from around there, i spoke to my mate from liverpool and he said its a grim area, those terraced houses are worth around £60k according to rightmove. Its not looking good for phil here, you may disagree but if hes making $250000/year + his live room profits why would he even think of living there?

He definately should come and defend his position here.

well not quite I didnt expose him did I. All I said was for people to apply some common sense in their decision making. If you add up the claims on his website on a tiny 1 lot it would add up to pots of cash, so it just doesn't make any sense does it. As Shakone has said there is no proof Phil trades profitably or not.

I found it quite surprising someone who earns 100s of thousands per year, would bother pitching $35pm subscriptions or whatever it is. Also those people in the know will understand that breakout strategies are a very innefficient way to trade (in the markets he is trading) with no consideration given to what is a breakout and what is a fakeout, that's right just lump on the trade and pray.

I wish people conducted due dilligence properly, taking up references and checking statements.

GL

I think everyone was thinking the same why would someone who makes $250k a year be interested in getting customers etc.. but like i said some millionaires to still do a bit in the industry so there is always a little doubt.

I would have checked phil out a while back if i would have known how to do it, i didnt think to check where he lived via where his company is registered ididnt know you could do it its a first for me...I bet hes sorry he started this thread now.

His trading strategies company address is kirkdale liverpool since 2004 when the company website started and there is some evidence on facebook that him and his wife are from around there, i spoke to my mate from liverpool and he said its a grim area, those terraced houses are worth around £60k according to rightmove. Its not looking good for phil here, you may disagree but if hes making $250000/year + his live room profits why would he even think of living there?

He definately should come and defend his position here.

well if i ran a live room with people lumping their hard earned wedge on teh forex market id probz buy a 60k terrace house and have that as my biz add to avoid any repercussions for when i *** it right up n loose all the peeps wedge or i could of corse b rite in teh shiz n not have a pot to drain the contents of my bladder in

See bolded part. That's where I stand. Open the floodgates, let them all in I say. Fighting a losing battle is too depressing. I have trading to do.

Peter

Well said Pete, seems everybody is starting to spit their dummies out here, in reality T2W like most other "trading sites" are a source of entertainment and should not be regarded a source of information to help you in your trading. Take everything said, claimed etc with a very big pinch of salt.

I remember when I first got excited about trading in 2006 and Phil's 15 minute breakout strategy was the first organised approach to trading that I stumbled upon, until then i was literally guessing, not using a stop loss and had no idea about position size.

Did I make money from that system? No. Did I expect to? Not really.

But it certainly sent me down the right path. Got me thinking in new ways. It opened new doors and lead to me eventually developing my own systems, one of which I have now been trading for over 3 years.

Its what you take from it that counts! I guess its the difference between those who are able to think on their feet, and those who expect to be spoon fed pips!

Last edited:
Well said Pete, seems everybody is starting to spit their dummies out here, in reality T2W like most other "trading sites" are a source of entertainment and should not be regarded a source of information to help you in your trading. Take everything said, claimed etc with a very big pinch of salt.
Hi Dinos,
I agree that it's wise to take everything one reads on T2W with a pinch of salt. However, I disagree strongly with the notion that T2W is not a "source of information to help you in your trading". That's exactly what it is! Sure, each member has to work out for themselves what is worth paying attention to and what is best ignored - but that's the nature of the game we're in.

I'd be extremely surprised indeed if - out of 100 members who've been on the site and used it and contributed to it for a year or more - you found a single one that said there's nothing of trading value and the place is only of use for 'entertainment' purposes. Sure, there's mountains of dross, but there's plenty of diamonds in the haystack waiting to be unearthed by those who can be bothered to hunt for them.
;)
Tim.

Spit the dummies out, yes, but I disagree that T2W should only be regarded as a source of information.

It takes a while to sort the wheat from the chaff, sometimes, but it is there.

Opinion is informative and no one can tell me that members posting on this site are not opinionated.

Last edited:
I did a bit of live room hopping and i tried phil newtons room a while back its definately not a scam, obviously i cant say if phil makes 25000 pips or actually takes the trades or whatever, but no scam he is an experienced fx trader you can tell. Phil used to say he traded 3 standard lots.

I agree with what some of the other people have said that a simple MA cross & pullback system could work on swing trading anyway. Your main problem with those methods is stayin out of consolidation zones but they can work from what ive read anyway.

I tried Trader Dantes live room and Tom Huggards live room, none of them were scammers as far as i was concerned and all different aswell.

Last edited:
T2W - still the same pondlife keyboard warriors. See you all in another couple of years!

Hello-Bassett-Waving-ani.gif