How To Think Correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.
grantx said:
The guy is without shame. I blame too much poteen and the Catholic Church.

Grant.

We should perhaps all spare a thought for his little leprechaun Luiden,

god only knows the torment and mental abuse that the poor creature must suffer. :cry:

grantx said:
“Many people would rather die than think”. I think I’ll die before I hear an original and coherent thought from CYOF. The guy is without shame. I blame too much poteen and the Catholic Church.

“you've been a great laugh!” Funny in the way the aristocracy used see the inmates of Bedlam.

We may learn something from the Italians; we certainly won’t from this mad Irishman.

If he revealed the Holy Grail, who would listen?

Grant.

That's what they said about David Icke...

Now he's filling theatres around the country

http://www.davidicke.com/component/option,com_frontpage/Itemid,1/

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy. (Hamlet, I.v)

CYOF said:
Also Matt,

Please remove all my stars, for I have tried to do it in the past, but was unable.

I have no need for such a thing.

Thank You.
Excellent CYOF! Let the Foolish Ones take the glory. The Truth Seekers have no need for vanity. Well done.

I wished to commend your post to continue the paradox and allow the Feeble to try to truly understand, but The Thirty will not permit.

starspacer said:
Excellent CYOF! Let the Foolish Ones take the glory. The Truth Seekers have no need for vanity. Well done.

Interesting that bertie and marcus haven't turned in their little green dots. :cheesy:

But then I never confused them with "Truth Seekers" . . .

Are ALL already able to think correctly?, I mean its like breathing and heart beating, its automatic for humans, pre installed the process is given.

Is thinking an action? or is it a type of in-action , is it us who actually does the thinking ? I mean maybe its already (all data) there in existence for everything and we tune in to receive this data, or attempt to locate it or for it to locate us.

How To Think Correctly - 2nd ATTEMPT

Good morning all.

LouDean has asked me to start this thread, THE SECOND ATTEMPT, because he feels that many are been suppressed again, and he does not like that. He wants to speak:

“And just for clarity, I want to state that this thread is only for those who believe in the following:

1. History
2. Philosophy
3. Epistemology
4. Metaphysics
5. Metageometry

And even more importantly:

6. Thinking Correctly

And an absolute necessity:

7. Leprechauns

Now, before we start, there will be some changes.

CYOF will not spend as much time in posting, as he has other commitments for early 2007, some of which may benefit readers at a future date.

So, I am asking that others will pick up on a discussion point to keep it going with other members, and state their own views openly in relation to the subject in question, and not an off topic subject. Speak what is on your mind.

I have noticed that some members are intent on twisting things, and I, having magical powers, know the answer to why they behave this way, and I have already told CYOF about this, and he has already posted the relevant information which shows why this happens – so, no need to repeat again.

So, if you want to discuss “How to not think correctly” and why anyone would want to do this is just beyond belief, then you know where you will be accommodated :eek:

If you want to discuss trading methods, then there are many threads for that also, but a word of caution, always look for an alternative motive, as you, will, some of the time, find one. :idea:

And that is about it for now, so you now have the option to partake, if you so desire, but if you have the intent to gather and disrupt, then you are not welcome here, at all, but as they majority of us are believers in the Democratic Principles, you can of course say what you like, but just remember, all now know the true intention of this thread, so say what you like, as much as you like, and show what you really know.

And if it so happens that this thread is again shifted, to a location, that states it “has absolutely nothing to do with trading”, which must be the greatest lie of all time, then we will feel it our duty to start How To Think Correctly - 3rd ATTEMPT, and we will keep doing so for as long as it takes.”

Oh, I nearly forgot, LouDean wants me to include his signature along with mine, so I will do as he asks.

And please, no stars or green dots, for as I have stated many times, I really know nothing about anything, and I want to stay that way, God forbid I should think that I actually know something.

Well, I did tell you he was a stubborn little fellow, did I not ;)

Slainte,

Are ALL already able to think correctly?, I mean its like breathing and heart beating, its automatic for humans, pre installed the process is given.

Is thinking an action? or is it a type of in-action , is it us who actually does the thinking ? I mean maybe its already (all data) there in existence for everything and we tune in to receive this data, or attempt to locate it or for it to locate us.

further to this, take creative thinking. Is it not possible that there is No process of creativity in the sense that its all been done, it exists so there can be no new thooughts or no need for any thinking to be done whatsoever?

That telly Ad said the average person has 10,000 thoughts a day does this not add weight to the possibility that these thoughts are out there already and its a question of them and us meeting .? we do not sit and physically action thinking 10,000 times a day to bring those thoughts into our minds do we?

therefore we do not think? so to think correctly is like asking for the rain to fall correctly in some manner is it not ?

Also, if anyone want's to continue with the answer to Chart 1, please go ahead, and I would ask some not to help, for the joy is in the participation, not in knowing the end result, thank you.

Slainte,

Legion said:

further to this, take creative thinking. Is it not possible that there is No process of creativity in the sense that its all been done, it exists so there can be no new thooughts or no need for any thinking to be done whatsoever?

That telly Ad said the average person has 10,000 thoughts a day does this not add weight to the possibility that these thoughts are out there already and its a question of them and us meeting .? we do not sit and physically action thinking 10,000 times a day to bring those thoughts into our minds do we?

therefore we do not think? so to think correctly is like asking for the rain to fall correctly in some manner is it not ?

We can also do away with formalities here, and just post, as we all now know what this is about.

I would approach it from a different angle, and say, is there a better way of thinking than I normally do, and will that way of thinking improve my lot in life.

In other words, can I change my way of thinking, in such a way, that it becomes a Process, and has that Process, through Scientific methods, or for some, Unscientific methods (as it may well work both ways) shown to make a difference to what I do, and have, in life?

CYOF, I have just merged your 'second attempt' into this thread.

Do not start another one in the Psychology Forum.

First warning.

CYOF said:
We can also do away with formalities here, and just post, as we all now know what this is about.

I would approach it from a different angle, and say, is there a better way of thinking than I normally do, and will that way of thinking improve my lot in life.

In other words, can I change my way of thinking, in such a way, that it becomes a Process, and has that Process, through Scientific methods, or for some, Unscientific methods (as it may well work both ways) shown to make a difference to what I do, and have, in life?

Is there a better way for the rain to fall ?

Changing how we think . If we do not actually think as all is in existence right now, then is it not a case of chosing what it is we will to hold in our present mind. By selection ,the action of selection of knowledge we wish,will or command to access.

Maybe the term "Thinking" is a word with typical association of meaning that detracts people from obtaining answers.

chump said:
That's all I'm contributing ,but perhaps it takes a slightly different view on the topic now it appears to have died a death.

rossored said:
CYOF, I have just merged your 'second attempt' into this thread.

Do not start another one in the Psychology Forum.

First warning.

this thread may end up having more regenerations than Dr Who.

anyway, I think chumps latest post is a good post. (re: subjectivity)

Oh, and if you do Ban me again, even though you were wrong the first time, and even more wrong the second, if you do, remember that my IP address is a common outlet for many thousands of viewers :idea:

Anyway, LouDean, been the little magical fellow that he is, has access to many IP addresses.

Have a nice day.

grantx said:
“Many people would rather die than think”. I think I’ll die before I hear an original and coherent thought from CYOF. The guy is without shame. I blame too much poteen and the Catholic Church.

“you've been a great laugh!” Funny in the way the aristocracy used see the inmates of Bedlam.

We may learn something from the Italians; we certainly won’t from this mad Irishman.

If he revealed the Holy Grail, who would listen?

Grant.

YOU are of course of no significance, whatsoever - you are a non entity.

I will only discuss what is relevant to trading, in a proper thread that is dedicated for that purpose, but i will drop in here now and again, just to remind you, and your like, how stupid you really are :cheesy:

And you reference to the Holy Grail, just shows what a GOMBEEN you really are.

LouDean has told me not to tell you what a GOMBEEN is, for it is an good old Irish word that is reserved for a very small few, but, I have told him, that may now have to change, and it may have to be given to many on this site, who are now sticking out like sore thumbs.

CYOF said:
remember that my IP address is a common outlet for many thousands of viewers

Actually it is not. You have 3 IP's, none of which are shared by anyone else on the site. Hence, if you want to continue to have access, I would tread carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.