How To Think Correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.
starspacer said:
Excellent CYOF! Let the Foolish Ones take the glory. The Truth Seekers have no need for vanity. Well done.

I wished to commend your post to continue the paradox and allow the Feeble to try to truly understand, but The Thirty will not permit.

Yes, my dear friend starspacer, and what's more, I also want that stupid Veteran Member removed, for when that appeared this morning, I had to visit the bathroom, as God was calling on the great white telephone.

LouDean, has told me that he can not remove it, for to do so, he would be interfering with common sense, as common sense will remove it by itself :idea:

I've changed my mind. The Foyer is the only place for this thread and that because there seems to be nowhere else.

Now that we are off psychology, what is an IP, anyway?

Split

rossored said:
Actually it is not. You have 3 IP's, none of which are shared by anyone else on the site. Hence, if you want to continue to have access, I would tread carefully.

Yes, but only one is static, the other two are common outlets.

I know what I am speaking about, and, if I so desire, I can get access to many more common outlets.

So Ban as you like, as I may just decide to not come back anyway, and maybe you can keep the number of viewers up yourself, for that is how ye generate the required revenue, No?, and as this site is not operating to democratic principles, to say the least, and you carry out these stupid actions, because you are influenced by certain members, and for what reason, you are influenced by members, well, only you can tell us that.

Please do, we are all waiting?

Splitlink said:
I've changed my mind. The Foyer is the only place for this thread and that because there seems to be nowhere else.

Now that we are off psychology, what is an IP, anyway?

Split

I am sure Matt will tell you.

ian said:
Where can I get some acid tabs - I want to join in ! :eek:

Will MAGIC MUSHROOMS do, as louDean just happens to own a Multinational Magic Mushroom Syndicate, and he said to teel ye all, that ye will never see these Syndicates mentioned in Economics, simply, because, the teachers are so stupid, that they think a Magic Mushroom is like a normal mushroom, when in fact, it is much nicer :idea:

Splitlink said:
Do you have to run to Matt every time you have to answer a question? Is there anything that you do know?

Split

I would be careful split, as you are also starting to make a fool of yourself - for there are many things I know, that you do not know, and in fact, the majority will never know, for if they knew, then all would be known, and if all would be known, then there would be nothing to know.

Do you now see what I mean :idea:

CYOF said:
Yes, but only one is static, the other two are common outlets.

I know what I am speaking about, and, if I so desire, I can get access to many more common outlets.

Believe me, they are not common outlets, or they'd be shared by more people than you. I have already checked.

Anyway, you can keep coming back if you like. The flavour of old members normally shows up in the first couple of posts under a new nick, and as I've said to other members, banning takes little more than one click of a mouse; not so lucky for you, what with new email addresses required every time and so on. You'll be wasting far more of your time than mine :) Besides, I'm actually finding this charade quite amusing (as I'm sure are quite a few others) so perhaps a ban is not needed; the entertainment value is not bad :).

CYOF said:
So Ban as you like, as I may just decide to not come back anyway, and maybe you can keep the number of viewers up yourself, for that is how ye generate the required revenue, No?, and as this site is not operating to democratic principles, to say the least, and you carry out these stupid actions, because you are influenced by certain members, and for what reason, you are influenced by members, well, only you can tell us that.

Please do, we are all waiting?

How we go about generating our revenue (and keep the site running for everyone else) has nothing whatsoever to do with you.

I ahve just been told by a member, not a moderator, that I will be banned.

But, if I am, then so be it.

If I get banned for speaking my mind, then what real hope has anyone on this site, got for learning anything, apart form what is printed in textbooks, and I have already shown you all the Montaigne Essay, which clearly shows what value textbooks on their own are.

What will be, will be, and if the reign of the thirty is not yet complete, it may well have to run its course.

But, there are a few of us, who knows what it is really all about, and if others want to find out, then they have to think for themselves - no other way.

I can of course speak to LouDean and see if he can step up production in Siberia, for the little fellow has just performed another miracle, imagine, who would have ever thought that one could grow magic Mushrooms in Siberia :eek:

Till later.

rossored said:
Believe me, they are not common outlets, or they'd be shared by more people than you. I have already checked.

Anyway, you can keep coming back if you like. The flavour of old members normally shows up in the first couple of posts under a new nick, and as I've said to other members, banning takes little more than one click of a mouse; not so lucky for you, what with new email addresses required every time and so on. You'll be wasting far more of your time than mine :) Besides, I'm actually finding this charade quite amusing (as I'm sure are quite a few others) so perhaps a ban is not needed; the entertainment value is not bad :).

How we go about generating our revenue (and keep the site running for everyone else) has nothing whatsoever to do with you.

So you have now admitted that you already had it in your mind to ban me :eek:

Is this the correct attitude for an employe of an Internet company - to have a negative bias against a member / customer :eek:

Please do continue, as maybe we will discover some more information that will allow us to think correctly :eek:

CYOF said:
So you have now admitted that you already had it in your mind to ban me :eek:

Is this the correct attitude for an employe of an Internet company - to have a negative bias against a member / customer :eek:

Please do continue, as maybe we will discover some more information that will allow us to think correctly :eek:

I had considered the possibility seeing as you are seemingly intent on destruction, yes. That's the way the site is run - perhaps you should review the Site Guidelines?

CYOF said:
I would be careful split, as you are also starting to make a fool of yourself - for there are many things I know, that you do not know, and in fact, the majority will never know, for if they knew, then all would be known, and if all would be known, then there would be nothing to know.

Do you now see what I mean :idea:

I am willing to concede that everyone knows something and, without doubt, if there is one thing you know it is how to waste everyone's time. Perhaps, one day, you will reach a mental age that will make you wonder if you will ever be able to think correctly, or think at all.

I'm terribly sorry, because there was a time when I thought that you would be a useful person,, with an enquiring mind, who would be a help to us. But that was an illusion. An idea :idea:, as you put it.

Try to take care of yourself

Split

rossored said:
I had considered the possibility seeing as you are seemingly intent on destruction, yes. That's the way the site is run - perhaps you should review the Site Guidelines?

Destruction?

It is very obvious who is causing the destruction around here - and it appears to be always the same group. And why are they not banned -this is a real mystery :eek:

When anything of real value is started, lo and behold, the good old Dad's Army arrives, and they seem to arrive with just one intent in mind - seek and destroy.

Now, some are willing to work around this intent, in a polite and, may I say, very clever manner, but, me and LouDean, been the stubborn little Paddy's that we are, will not.

We will always speak what is on our mind, and ALWAYS give "an eye for an eye", and the end result is of no consequence when it comes to this - never has been, and never will, for as long as the Universe exists.

Now, think about that, and you might learn something of real value:idea:

was it not one of the moderators who said that moving this thread to the foyer the rules of conduct are a little more flexible??

yes, it was me, and they are. But not when someone seems intent on starting new threads in old forums - hence the one and only warning so far.

CYOF said:
Now, some are willing to work around this intent, in a polite and, may I say, very clever manner, but, me and LouDean, been the stubborn little Paddy's that we are, will not.

We will always speak what is on our mind, and ALWAYS give "an eye for an eye", and the end result is of no consequence when it comes to this - never has been, and never will, for as long as the Universe exists.

:

What a funny fellow you are :LOL:

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

If somethings not working, change the strategy. Now you go away and think about that, and you might learn something of real value, better still, go and find a job or do something useful :)

regards
number one fool. zup

Last edited:
andycan said:
was it not one of the moderators who said that moving this thread to the foyer the rules of conduct are a little more flexible??

For the Majority:

Have you not heard of the word PRINCIPLE?

Have you ever wondered why so many do not post on this site?

Have you ever wondered why genuine words of wisdom are always dismissed?

Have you ever, etc, etc, etc.

Ok LouDean, I will not educate them any more, for like you said to me, many times, You Are Wasting Your Time, because they will never get it, and it is because they will never get it, that we will always be a part of the 95% majority, and the very, very, few, that top 5%, that really know what it is all about - and it is just not all about a trading method - I just said I would give them that last little gem, sorry LouDean.

Oh, and for the moderators, do you all remember the Superman movie, when Superman's uncle lied dying on the ground, and his last words were:

"remember, with great power comes great responsibility"

With that fitting quote, I will now leave you all to continue, and as my 3rd ATTEMPT has more than likely been deleted, I will do the 4th ATTEMPT later on, when I get some time.

Do enjoy yourselves, for every day on this earth, really is, a joyous moment.

Ta me ag teacht LouDean, cupla noimead.

zupcon said:
What a funny fellow you are :LOL:

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

If somethings not working, change the strategy. Now you go away and think about that, and you might learn something of real value, better still, go and find a job or do something useful :)

regards
number one fool. zup

No, you are No.2, we all know who No.1 is at this stage.

CYOF said:
No, you are No.2, we all know who No.1 is at this stage.

Perhaps you could publish a league table from time to time, it might serve as a useful resource :cool:

regards
zup

Status
Not open for further replies.