Best Thread How To Make Money Trading The Markets.

There is certainly a lot of money to be made.
There are educational, instructional DVDs available on this subject called "Breaking Bad".

Last edited:
There is certainly a lot of money to be made.
There are educational, instructional DVDs available on this subject called "Breaking Bad".

sorry, but still I dont understand.
now its legal, new law in US just legalized medical marijuana, and "Breaking Bad", i think it not good example.
what criminal in my action?
i`m want buy shares, not create drug...:|

sorry, but still I dont understand.
now its legal, new law in US just legalized medical marijuana, and "Breaking Bad", i think it not good example.
what criminal in my action?
i`m want buy shares, not create drug...:|
Ownership of shares can be traced since they are registered. The seller records your details. Your local police station will advise you how to register shares in marijuana. Since you are clearly confused and exhibit signs of confusion regarding these shares you should walk into your local police station and explain what you wish to do. They will fall over themselves to come to your aid and accommodate you.

Ownership of shares can be traced since they are registered. The seller records your details. Your local police station will advise you how to register shares in marijuana. Since you are clearly confused and exhibit signs of confusion regarding these shares you should walk into your local police station and explain what you wish to do. They will fall over themselves to come to your aid and accommodate you.

Oh, great thx. I really don't know that.
I must fast tell it`s to my friend.
it very important information.
And if I should spend my time on this venture?
And again big thx for you man, you just open my eyes

If the police think its a great idea, they may put you in the " creative entrepreneur luxury lounge " or cell for short, this is when they are getting ready to record your ideas on tape for educational purposes. Good luck with your venture .

If the police think its a great idea, they may put you in the " creative entrepreneur luxury lounge " or cell for short, this is when they are getting ready to record your ideas on tape for educational purposes. Good luck with your venture .

thanks, but I have not yet decided, that's just trying to learn.
Seeking answers in different forums, unfortunately few people I meet, and if the answer is basically, say they do not know, do as you tell me.
I hope I get here more comforting answer:cheesy:

I am assuming that if the company is public and trading their respective shares on the US market they are in complience with all laws and regulations....:smart:

Here's a nice one from today using this particular method.
A good bite out of the move.
SNDK +232c per share

Attachments

• 170714SNDK.PNG
    170714SNDK.PNG
    10.8 KB · Views: 281
thanks, but I have not yet decided, that's just trying to learn.
Seeking answers in different forums, unfortunately few people I meet, and if the answer is basically, say they do not know, do as you tell me.
I hope I get here more comforting answer:cheesy:

the people involved in these start up businesses dont need to ask the sort of questions you are. I would infer from your questions that a different business opportunity with more savory characters is the way to go.

Here's a nice one from today using this particular method.
A good bite out of the move.
SNDK +232c per share

Nice trade Richard. Missed it as I was watching other stocks at the time but caught a small bite from it on the 1st bounce up :)

Last edited:
the people involved in these start up businesses dont need to ask the sort of questions you are. I would infer from your questions that a different business opportunity with more savory characters is the way to go.

Investing in new business it's always risk, I just want make him smaller.
When I asked people question it's because I need help, and I want get answer. Not because me boring.
And yep, I didn't know all aspect this business.:|
But stop.
I think forum just create for people like I, who want know more, share information...:rolleyes:

I found DG scanning and traded it using the particular method on this thread.
First trade +110c per share.

I obviously kept DG on my alert list and got another bite of the cherry of 56c per share.

Attachments

• 280714DGsecond trade.PNG
    280714DGsecond trade.PNG
    18.4 KB · Views: 244
Nice gentle 3 min candles trades.
Other winners and a couple of small losers on my blog.
Golden rule for me is to keep the losers small.
Richard

Thanks

Here's one from my pre-market alert list using this method.
SNE +74c per share

Attachments

• 310714SNE.PNG
    310714SNE.PNG
    11.5 KB · Views: 351