Best Thread How To Make Money Trading The Markets.

"I wonder if he averages in for additional effect"
Since you ask so politely, the answer is no. I do, however, scale out of positions sometimes, taking partial profits if I'm unsure if a move might reverse or pause.

"some dolly bird chops up a bit of cheese as a free taster for shoppers she really doesn't want you to enjoy the taste......"
If she was dolly enough I'd have a taster of whatever she was offering......though dolly birds don't seem to offer me a bit anymore.....
One simply doesn't see that sort of thing in Fortnum's anyway.........

I don't scan for "patterns", I scan for stocks which then might or might not produce the "pattern" discussed on this thread or any of the other dozen I use - and no, most of the main ones are not the sort of "pattern" you will find in books......
I have already discussed basic scans earlier in this thread.

Richard - you wanna get yourself down to Lidl - that's what you wanna do - see it all the time in there, so I'm told!
;)

Aldi best birds are around the corner, man!

Attachments

• winking.gif
    winking.gif
    49.9 KB · Views: 866
I don't scan for "patterns", I scan for stocks which then might or might not produce the "pattern" discussed on this thread or any of the other dozen I use - and no, most of the main ones are not the sort of "pattern" you will find in books......
such sort of patterns arent in the books, because most patterns are based on first two traiding hours. When you are talking about patterns do you mean: gap up/down, pivot time 10.00 EST, new highs/lows (long and short) , spike, breakouts, support line (market profile or volume profile) and other patterns:up than pullback to half, fly high and so on gleaned from usual observations? do you mean these by "13 setups"?

Last edited:
such sort of patterns arent in the books, because most patterns are based on first two traiding hours. When you are talking about patterns do you mean: gap up/down, pivot time 10.00 EST, new highs/lows (long and short) , spike, breakouts and other patterns:up than pullback to half, fly high and so on gleaned from usual observations? do you mean these by "13 setups"?

Why not pay for the course rather than hope Richard will inadvertantly disclose his approach to you gratis:LOL::whistling

Why not pay for the course rather than hope Richard will inadvertantly disclose his approach to you gratis:LOL::whistling
Do you think there is the secret in his approach?
i am trying to discuss plus and minus of traiding w/charts and w/o charts.

Last edited:
This thread is ONLY about one of the set ups I use and a modification. Breakouts are involved in just one of the other set ups, but I do NOT trade on the basis of entering a trade just because a certain price has been reached. The method on this thread can be used without employing an understanding of price action per se, i.e. how is price behaving at key levels and what are the apparent buy and sell pressures, but the way I use price action and L1/L2 T&S gives me an extra and powerful edge.
I'm happy to answer questions about the method on this thread but will not discuss my extra edge (WHICH YOU DO NOT NEED TO MAKE MONEY) or L1/L2 T&S and I will NOT spend time answering questions which have been answered earlier in the thread.

This thread is ONLY about one of the set ups I use and a modification. Breakouts are involved in just one of the other set ups, but I do NOT trade on the basis of entering a trade just because a certain price has been reached. The method on this thread can be used without employing an understanding of price action per se, i.e. how is price behaving at key levels and what are the apparent buy and sell pressures, but the way I use price action and L1/L2 T&S gives me an extra and powerful edge.
I'm happy to answer questions about the method on this thread but will not discuss my extra edge (WHICH YOU DO NOT NEED TO MAKE MONEY) or L1/L2 T&S and I will NOT spend time answering questions which have been answered earlier in the thread.
i understand that you use this thread to promote your course for extra money and maybe for your vanity. But id like to discuss with you some points of traidng
(what is the best approach - more points per traiding day). Of course you have a some experience. And I know how people trade stocks in prop traiding firms.
for a example id like to discuss patterns(price action) vs ....deleted......... But you are closed to discussion. By the way i prefer much more elittrader forum and use it all the time. There are some interesting things from guys with big experience. And they dont fear to discuss some nuggets .
And i am not sure that you have really big experience especially in T&S .
It is funny to discuss just one pattern in one thread. I just compare t2w with elittrader. I read very ineresting threads on Elittrader. Elittrader is the BEST.

Last edited:

i willnot get anything else that i already knew. it is the truth. :D
Dont buy courses but work hard! ;)

Stasbz, you speak as though you have experience to share, yet all you've done on this forum is berate those who have actually made attempts to share their experience. Why not actually share some of your "nuggets" if you have them, in order to promote a more valuable discussion that other readers can benefit from?

Otherwise, if you either do not have experience or do not want to share your methods please stop trying to bring this forum down to the levels we commonly see elsewhere.

Aaron

Stasbz, you speak as though you have experience to share, yet all you've done on this forum is berate those who have actually made attempts to share their experience. Why not actually share some of your "nuggets" if you have them, in order to promote a more valuable discussion that other readers can benefit from?

Otherwise, if you either do not have experience or do not want to share your methods please stop trying to bring this forum down to the levels we commonly see elsewhere.

Aaron
This should be interesting - but i think he was trying to extract free info from Mr. C. above what Mr. C. willingly shares. There is enough info. on this thread for an intelligent person to make money. T

Aaron

Well said Aaron.

Thank you to those people who voted for this thread and these contributions in the 2011 thingy.

Nine trades today using different set ups, three losers and six winners all listed on my trade blog.
So here's one of the losers.
JPM lost -7c on break out after consolidation after a strong trend.
I believe in keeping the losers small.
Richard

Attachments

• 221211JPM.GIF
    221211JPM.GIF
    13 KB · Views: 340
Had I not seen the writing on the wall and run a tight stop, the loss would have been much greater.
This is what happened shortly afterwards.

Attachments

• 221211JPMwhat happened after exit.GIF
    221211JPMwhat happened after exit.GIF
    12.5 KB · Views: 303