Best Thread How To Make Money Trading The Markets.

hi richard, read the complete thread now and tried this method myself recently with 3 profitable days in a row. I have checked back on your old posts and cannot find any proof or statements from you, is this normal?

As i have been burnt many times in the past by so called 'trainers', is it possible to view any statements from you or from your accountant before commencing some training with you?, send me an email if you can provide this.....I sure you are busy and not really bothered by my business but would be nice if you could. I am not asking in any silly or pessimistic manner i promise you and i have complete faith in your approach from what ive seen so far and from other respected trade2win members. It is pointless in my opinion to take training on a method if the method is not viable, as its not the fact of the money to me, its the time and the waste of that time. I just don't want to waste my time thats all and prefer to stick to facts.

I know many will still fail even after teaching, i know all this as ive done most of the course out there, i just said to myself next time thats it im going to make sure the method is proven and viable and the trainer himself makes money from it. You may even say 'look just see if it works for you', and thats great but this does not stop me wasting time nor does it tell me if the approach is viable as this should be done over the long run to which you already have the answer too.

I know you have your pride and i can see that from going back on many years of your posts but if you could it would make a huge difference imo as it would not be hard to evidence this, we could ask your broker with your permission or your accountant or if you have a ltd company i could check up your profits.

I know this may annoy some people and sorry if it does as it really is not meant to. Its a genuine post and i feel i already know the answer and response but i thought id give it a shot anyhow. I must admit it does annoy me a little as ive read the whole thread now and it gets the 'best thread' award with no real evidence thats this is not some scam, i don't think this by the way, im just saying there should be more proof of the viability thats all, then of course it would justify the 'best thread'. please do not think im de-railing the thread as i am not. I want to continue but am i the only one who needs the proof of viability before i put total focus into this strategy?, please advise.

This would be so simple for a tradestation programmer to find out in a backtest strategy performance report, to see if indeed it is viable, can anyone help, pedro?, I know the backtest would not be totally accurate as richard uses level 2 and t and s pressures, but it would give a good indication of viability as if profitable on the technical parameters, then we can assume that the overall profit would be increased if we were to use buy and sell pressures. It would, although some may disagree, give us a good indication. If someone can offer to send me a strategy in tradestation, i would be happy to test using the correct low atr slow moving stocks only, and the test will be only in trending situations and only in direction of $indu (top down) to give a fair test environment. We will not take test results as a fact, but we can assume that overal results will be improve upon using the level 2 market making skills richard has.

By the way i have nothing against you being a 'trainer' as this too is my goal once ive proven to myself im consistantly profitable over some time, as i too enjoy teaching and im passionate about trading, also its a fantstastic way to diversify your income streams. But the fact of the matter im fully expecting the same response from people when i choose to do so and hence the reason i want to have the proof to show my clients. I don't feel its a lot to ask for. I will not keep on like others or bash you, i will take your response and move on either way.

. . . I must admit it does annoy me a little as ive read the whole thread now and it gets the 'best thread' award with no real evidence thats this is not some scam, i don't think this by the way, im just saying there should be more proof of the viability thats all, then of course it would justify the 'best thread'.
Hi James,
There is one simple and very good reason why this thread enjoys [Best Thread] status and that is that T2W members voted it as their 'Favourite Forum Thread' in the Members Choice Awards 2009.
;)
As for being a scam, well, if your definition of a scam is a thread where information is given out for free and site users can ignore it or use it at their discretion, then yes, this thread is indeed a complete scam. But then so are the majority of the other 55,282 threads on T2W. And only a tiny fraction of those are half as valuable as this one is - as you yourself have proved. After all, how many other threads have you read that have led to three consecutive profitable days?
Tim.

Hi James,
There is one simple and very good reason why this thread enjoys [Best Thread] status and that is that T2W members voted it as their 'Favourite Forum Thread' in the Members Choice Awards 2009.
;)
As for being a scam, well, if your definition of a scam is a thread where information is given out for free and site users can ignore it or use it at their discretion, then yes, this thread is indeed a complete scam. But then so are the majority of the other 55,282 threads on T2W. And only a tiny fraction of those are half as valuable as this one is - as you yourself have proved. After all, how many other threads have you read that have led to three consecutive profitable days?
Tim.

i grant you that tim, 3 days is not sufficient in any system testing, and yes its free but still this does not answer my question. I did not say it was a scam, just the possibility is there until evidence suggests otherwise, im a reallist. Please take no offence as im not trying to doubt anyone here, im just asking the question and await the response.

Please don't let this get away from the question like other people that have questioned the motifs, nor say im trying to do this as im not. I think its a fair question and although its free information thats great but its unfair to leave us hanging knowing the only real way to answer that question is to do the training course, this is not on and even then we could possible be wasting valuable learning curve time as even doing the course richard still may not provide the proof of viability over time for our reassurance... Please correct me if im wrong.

We lost the best trader this forum had in grey1 by bashing him for going commercial to which was a total misunderstanding anyway and iraj posted the proof in the pudding daily with no excuses, nor did he ever venture into commerical training and still has not, yet we bashed him for it. Our own faults we lost a trader, the only trader i know of who posted live real time evidence, shame. And like i say he never had any mofits, he was a trader. So with that said at the least richard should provide proof like iraj especially if whats being sold is commercial as these boards in the past have bashed people for. Richard will not post proof (and this again is nothing against him, just my opinion) because of pride and this going on too long now and many have asked before me so he will just leave us in suspense i guess which acts a fantastic business model for his course as it leaves us wanting more and end up doing the training.

I just want to know if he is a real trader, com on is this much to ask for even if the info is free, its still our time here you know.

The purpose of this thread is to provide one of my trading methods for anyone who would like to test it for themselves and for me to make some comments about trading for anyone interested.
I do not provide my accounts or bank statements to anyone.
When I'm teaching I'm not earning money from the markets so it doesn't matter to me financially whether someone does my course or not. I do, however, very much enjoy teaching and it gets me out from my trading room and meeting new and interesting people.
Readers can draw whatever conclusions they choose, but I'm pleased many find the contents of this thread useful and profitable.

i knew it, you deny us again and leave us hanging. I knew your answer before you posted it and now the proabability you are a fake has gone up in my eyes. I asked you as a human being and you denied me, shame on you. You know what you are doing to people and its disgusting quite frankly.

Any IB brokers out there please say if richard is a fake or not, do it from another IP address and remain anomonous, please someone tell us the truth.

Draw your own conclusions is terrible statement and you have not read what i have said, disrespectful if you ask me. Its our time, not the money, you have a duty to be honest.

Its not fair richard because even if we draw our own conclusion this still does not stop you posting what could be a total fake.

you have **** load of cash from dentist business and more than enough to not trade so if i draw my own conclusion then its 50/50 as you are in a position where you do not have to rely on trading as an income.

By the way, you don't post enough losing trades and how comes you always find a trending stock, always.

I will not engage in a flame war with anyone, especially with someone who has repeatedly slagged me off (and also trader_dante) on these boards in the past.
I have better things to do so this is my final comment.

because you have the backing of trade2win you get away with it.

As for trader dante he too is a fake and this was proven by someone who worked with him so why you mention that is beyond me.

As you will not answer the next best way to evidence this is to do a backtest of the TA parameters of the system over time, like i say we can say overal performance would be improved with level 2. Only low atr stocks will be tested and in direction of $indu only. This is a fair test and the best we can hope for as richard will not do the honourable thing.

Im willing to pay my programmer and will post the findings soon, good or bad.

your the one turning this into something different, every single person deserves to know who they are dealing with wether you like it or not.

The pattern is someone comes along and asks the same question as countless others have, then timsk response is quick defending richard, then everyone turns against the person asking the question and then person goes away never to ask again to leave the thread going along only by the naive that are afriad to ask that question themselves. The cycle is a predictable one and if this thread was a market i would be trading it and making a killing.

I would be very surprised to see Richard post 'results' in terms of financial balances etc on this website, as He's previously said he has nothing to prove.

All you need is clearly explained over countless examples in this thread where Richard more or less says the same thing, over the whole course of the thread, if you read it in detail.

In terms of the course that he sells, speaking as someone who has done Richard's course, I am very happy with what I got for my money, and my trading improved very considerably as a result. Obviously this is my own opinion only.

I suppose the acid test for me would be: If knowing what I now know about the course, if I could turn back the clock 18 months, would I do the course again? The answer to this - I sress in my own personal case - would be a definite 'yes'.

itmn 80% stock move down!, ive never seen such a huge earnings move.

Im not slagging him as a coach mentor, i just wanted to know if method was viable thats all and this has to based on over 200 trades imo. I can't see any other to prove this other than asking a broker or backtesting the TA rules to his method, but the backtest needs to be correct slow moving stocks under trend conditions using top down as this is fair test. Of course will only give indication but if results are good then we can assume live trading with level 2 would be even better.

I cannot deny the testamonials, they are all good, so he is a great coach but i was not questioning his coaching ability.

I've put my trade results so far today on my blog, together with a chart of my ITMN trade.
I'm not putting it on this thread since I used a different technique to the one described here.
Richard

thanks for the heads up and sharing, mr.charts. I had itmn on my radar as well. took the same entry. half off near RN and half follow candle low exit.

thanks for the heads up and sharing, mr.charts. I had itmn on my radar as well. took the same entry. half off near RN and half follow candle low exit.

Good stuff, Dave :)
Thanks for the email and thanks to everyone else who has emailed. I'll get round to replying.
Richard

As for trader dante he too is a fake and this was proven by someone who worked with him so why you mention that is beyond me.

LOL

Yeah, I think it was "proven" by the guy who was busy buying the highs and selling the lows in the EStoxx every day.

Unfortunately, albeit somewhat predictably, he's not trading anymore.

It's funny how disgruntled people can get when you leave them behind.

:)

did you know that ben tippen too is not a profitable trader and i know this 110% as a fact but cannot say how i know because it would cause alot of problems here, but its true thats all i can say and draw your own conclusions as richard would say. . He sells affinity training and gets retainers each month for training people and also comms if he gets them on brokerage. Yet he is allowed to write documents for trade2win wording it like he is a professional and always has been, seems just wrong to me and de-values the site imo.

No offence to trader dante as he has an excellent attitude and will get there no doubt but all i was saying was the fact is at the time he clearly was not proftiable trader and we should just be aware in case he went down the mentor route but to be fair to him he never.

James

I have done the course.

I see no problem with you asking for account statements it is a fair question, there is no problem with you wanting to do due dilligence.

I also see no problem with Mr C not providing this information. It is entirely up to him whether to provide that information or not.

As such, your requirements as a customer and the way he wants to operate his training are not aligned. It is that simple.

It is possible that you now get jumped on by a number of members telling how great Mr C is because of his contribution to the board. This is ridiculous as contribution to the board in no way equates to profitability. This actually does Mr C no favours at all as there tends to be a 'gang-up' mentality on here. In the same way that members ganging up on you is rather silly, so are your accusations against Mr C as they are unfounded.

I do understand your frustrations though. Just understand that your requirements don't match and then move on.

Prior to taking his course, I had spent a few months communicating with Mr C via email. He did give me a lot of help and pointers and at no point did he invite me to take his course or ask for money for helping. He did give me a lot of course material for free and requested I didn't tell people about the things I'd been given as the people paying for that may not appreciate it.

I was polite in my communications with Richard, I worked hard on the things he sent me, I was not too 'needy' - asking questions every time I came to a small stumbling block (preferring to work things out myself) and we got along fine.

I spoke to a guy a few days ago who had taken the course but not managed to get profitable. I spent a few hours with him, gave him a bunch of stuff to help him as well as my advice on how to make it work.

The fact is, it's right in front of you and sometimes looking for something too hard prevents you from seeing it.

The course is worthless if you are not prepared to commit time to it. You will not take this course and be instantly profitable. If you are willing to work at it - possibly for months, then you will be able to make money.

I never took his course but took what he had to offer in this thread. so far I am profitable.

I personally agree with Richard in that he does not have to provide account statements to prove his methods work.

I don't understand you James. You say you haven't got the time but Richard has over 10 years experience. Did he bug people on forums like this to get where he is? I doubt it, he FOUND time to learn. If you are passionate about trading, its not work really is it? It's fun!

Also, you say you don't want to take the course if it is bogus but are willing to pay a programmer to find out if Richards methods work. I think a programmer may be fairly pricey too. For the same money you can prove the system from this thread or buy the complete video package from Richard and test it yourself. I don't understand.

No one is going to make you a super trader overnight. Get used to that fact and the many hours at the screen won't seem like they're wasted. This is one of the dividers between someone who has it and someone who doesn't in my opinion. The "make me Rich now, i have no time" mentality will only cause issues later on.

By all means read the thread with interest, like me and decide for yourself if what is written here is bogus or not. But understand that he does not need to help you and does not deserve the negative comments. You said it yourself about Grey1 and here you are starting it all over again.

I wish you good trading and be patient.
Thanks, Coop

coopster im not digging at him, its just fraustrating. But look lets move on, but in my own mind i have serious doubts over richard but thats my own view as im a realist and my mother always taught me if something is too good to be true then its probably 90% of the time false.

common sense tells me what i would do if i was richard and that is to shut up all the doubters, but he does not which will always leave you hanging and is infact a technique many salesmen use, again im not saying he is one, please im really not.

Also common sense tells me this strategy has too many winning trades, where is all his losing trades?, I can only find a few posted over this entire thread. If a strategy does not lose enough then this is not good imo, as losing trades should be part of the system and a system should be built around them as they are inevitable. This is a probability business after all.

Four days ive traded this now and im well up as im trading slow low atr stocks which imo is key to this strategy as risk is contained. Also ive only traded stocks in motion and are moving, ive been very very patient here waiting for the set ups. I have a radar thats tells me when a stock hits its high or low of the day, also im using n min change which grey1 gave to us on this board, this works well as we find weak/strong stocks intraday, then we only need to find the stocks in motion. Im doing things slighty different though as im using my top down set up as a confirmation before finally looking at t and s to see if this keeps me from taking the trade. I like the risk as its small in comparision to the reward especially when using the correct stocks. Richard is correct in saying this would not work on volatile aapl or goog stocks with high atr from what im seeing. On the surface it looks like a good solid strategy but i know for a fact this system will experience more losing trades as there is many set ups which occur and richard must be taking these, well thats my feelings as im seeing them infront of me just as he is and i know he would be taking these trades, you cannot use buy and sell pressures as an excuse and the main reason why he did not take the trade because im seeing the pressures just as he is and it sometimes is not a valid reason to stay out or take the trade as mostly noise.

Coopster i do not trade for money, im not into getting rich from trading as i beleive its not possible and this is only my belief, i trade for freedom and only looking for $200 a day. I look at performance and my performance, this is all that matters to me. I use small postion sizing as if my performance is good i can always up my postion size according to my bank. So please do not say i have not put the effort in as i have over many many years and i do not think of the money, if i wanted the money i would stick to my other ventures in life but just like richard and when he was a dentist, im trying to get out of the rat race and trading can offer you this lifestyle choice.

Also it is not hard for a programmer to code the TA rules of the system, 2 hours work at max as the rules are very very simple.

James - it's good to see you making money from this setup but you are setting yourself up for failure if you try to program it.

The way Richard trades is effectively a 'scalpers entry' combined with a TA setup. The scalpers entry being based on L2/T&S information.

I can't tell you how many bad (and some good) trades this keeps me out of. It also gets me in just seconds before the price aggresively moves in my direction. Now, a scalper would exit at this point but Richard doesn't, some trades come back on you but others make a decent move.

I use Tradestation and I can tell you that with that platform, it is not possible to code based on the order book, as such your win rate will certainly be lower than Richards.

On a lot of trades, I am out with a few cents profit/loss just because there was no follow through on the L2/T&S - there are a few nuances to making money this way and they are not all explained on this thread. I think that has been explained by Richard himself.