How To Make Money Trading The Markets.

Mr. Charts

Legendary member
7,363 1,181
Sometimes you can use this method after a reversal, although you can never tell for sure it is a reversal, of course. If it isn't, then I exit quickly and take a small profit or small loss.
+94c per share

Attachments

Mr. Charts

Legendary member
7,363 1,181
Anyone aware of the news about Facebook would have had it on their watch list today.
I traded it twice, once using the method in this thread for +155c per share, and the second time using a different set up which usually works well, though this time it produced a loss of 21c per share. Net gains on FB alone today = +134c per share.

Attachments

Mr. Charts

Legendary member
7,363 1,181
CLVS was on my pre-market alert list.
I traded it four times:
+72c a share
+7c a share
-9c a share
-4c a share

As always, if a trade doesn't work very quickly, I exit for a small profit or loss.

All my other trades on my blog as usual.

Here are the first and last of those trades:

Attachments

Mr. Charts

Legendary member
7,363 1,181
Happy New Year :)

My methods keep on working with about 70% - 75% winners and I always keep the approx. 25% - 30% losers small.

Here's one from today using the particular method in this thread; a pre-market choice.

A nice slow and gentle 5 min candle trade.

RDS A +63c per share
02012019RDS  A.png

Mr. Charts

Legendary member
7,363 1,181
Today was not difficult :D

Here's just one from my pre-market list SBS +65c per share profit.

There were plenty of opportunities including simple ones on the qqq ( nasdaq) and spy (S&P) indices using CFDs.
03012019SBS.png

barjon

Legendary member
10,143 1,507
Today was not difficult :D

Here's just one from my pre-market list SBS +65c per share profit.

There were plenty of opportunities including simple ones on the qqq ( nasdaq) and spy (S&P) indices using CFDs. View attachment 259160
Happy New Year, Richard.

Looks a fairly relaxed 65 cents. By contrast I had a frenetic day looking for long trades in a falling market. Finished on the right side, but God knows how - awful trading really.

Mr. Charts

Legendary member
7,363 1,181
Nice clean and easy move. I was busy with two good trades on LB before this one, otherwise I'd have scanned and found this earlier.
MRK +71c per share. There are good opportunities virtually every single day using this method alone.
10012019MRK.png

Mr. Charts

Legendary member
7,363 1,181
The opportunities are always there.
You need to look, wait then seize what's offered.
Of the ones that don't work out, you're usually in on momentum and that almost always takes you into profit so if it turns against you afterwards, then you simply exit with a small gain or a small loss.
Here's one from my pre market alert choices.
X (US Steel) +120c
31012019X.png
+120c per share