Best Thread How To Make Money Trading The Markets.

The key to trading success is emotional discipline. If intelligence were the key, there would be a lot more people making money trading – Victor Sperandeo

Long term winners know how to lose. They trade the same regardless of the results, unless strategic adjustments are needed. They keep their cool and stay in the game. Emotions don't get in the way.

The best winners are the best losers.

Mr USTrader, wow, incredible, I thought I was the only one still hoping to get back into trading 10 years after doing 1 to 1 :) , hard for me, with kids, full time job, excuses, but still hoping. I have to say that in a few trials I reduced my losses dramatically, and if i followed the Richard's methods and did not get emotional, and traded seriously instead of playing/gambling then trading would now be my full time job.
Every word, so true, well man, good luck, you dont need luck in trading though, oppys always there :).

Anybody heard from Richard, he hasn't been posting.

Max7 thanks for reading my posts and I hope to share some of my trades, insights and experiences which I’m sure every inspiring trader can relate to and maybe find value in .

In trading a fundamental point to remember when finding your edge is to establish if your profitable trades are profitable based on SKILL or LUCK. Never make this decision based on just the OUTCOME of the trade.

Hey Richard, thanks very much and great to hear from you. What a great market were in with so much volatility and opportunity, it so much fun.

Hope your keeping well and having fun in this market and thanks for setting me right all them years ago and with grit ,determination and hard work, I can now trade full time for a living☺️

Thanks again
Sonny

Excellent, sonny !
Yes, it's a good time and not difficult to make money ha ha
I've stopped actual face to face teaching what with covid but still teach the other way ;-)
Stay safe and enjoy the holiday period as best you can !
Richard

Good to see a few sensible people still around including Richard! I’m an experienced futures trader looking to add US stocks to the arsenal, there seems to be so much action in them. Interested to know what brokers, charting and scanners peeps are using these days? Also trading in the pre market, is this available to retail traders like me? If so can I trade any US stock?
Cheers guys

Why so many people trade in the S&P E-mini? Specially scalpers. Is it true that you can make 25 dollars per tick move? How are the margin requirements? Thanks guys.

A decade of trading in one post and incredibly insightful! Thanks Mr Charts and everyone else for this detailed post!