How To Choose Best Broker ?

I think there individual threads for most of the major brokers. The comments are generally mixed. I don't think you really know for sure how good a broker is until you use them

I think there individual threads for most of the major brokers. The comments are generally mixed. I don't think you really know for sure how good a broker is until you use them

Until you make 4-5 decent withdrawals where they will be forced to pay you from their pocket (if its a market maker). Real issues will surface after you will interfere with their big business with your smart activities :)

Iron FX are not much famous in forex trading . I want to say some one should do trading with trusted and well known broker. Because their actual amount should be safe with broker. One should open account with any broker to see their reliability with less investment.

They are pretty famous if u ask me, but not from the good side

I feel we simply complicate things for no reason at all. Why can’t we just go for broker that’s properly regulated? I see too many people talk about my broker is regulated or all that, but they hardly talk about where it is regulated from. Most companies now days are running on offshore regulations and have some fairy tale bonuses, it’s the ideal recipe to make newbies invest and the results are far from difficult to predict. I have massive liking for Australian based brokers. Right now as well, I am with FP Markets which is regulated by ASIC and is an Australian based company. There is no bonus or even any type of freebie you could talk about, but I don’t need it especially if I am given choice between genuine service and market marker.

I think reputation matters the most. Other criterions is going after that. Regulated brokers are audited strictly so it also implies that their quality of services should be also best from what we can have.

Thank you so much for the suggestion. But I think the best thing is to check the review and reputation before taking a broker for business.

I think reputation matters the most. Other criterions is going after that. Regulated brokers are audited strictly so it also implies that their quality of services should be also best from what we can have.

Exactly! I said that already.

The question is does FCA really live up to our expectations? Is it strict enough that it can guarantee no cheating and scams at all?

I feel we simply complicate things for no reason at all. Why can’t we just go for broker that’s properly regulated? I see too many people talk about my broker is regulated or all that, but they hardly talk about where it is regulated from. Most companies now days are running on offshore regulations and have some fairy tale bonuses, it’s the ideal recipe to make newbies invest and the results are far from difficult to predict. I have massive liking for Australian based brokers. Right now as well, I am with FP Markets which is regulated by ASIC and is an Australian based company. There is no bonus or even any type of freebie you could talk about, but I don’t need it especially if I am given choice between genuine service and market marker.

ASIC is not so better than CySEC. CySEC behave differently with large brokers. ASIC kinda new and has very limited number of brokers under their regulation. I trust FCA over both of them and ECN trading platform. My account is under FCA Tickmill, and I don’t have to worry about the broker, I can spend more quality trading time and be free psychologically.

Here's a basic guide in choosing the right broker:
- solid reputation
- ability to offer a tight spread
- funding options because sometimes it is tedious to just do bank transfers
- withdrawal process and options of receiving funds
- online support
- Regulated STP broker

The question is does FCA really live up to our expectations? Is it strict enough that it can guarantee no cheating and scams at all?

When Alpari(UK) went broke it took years to get my money back via KPMG and then ETX brokers and that was under FCA. But better slow than never !

It's not so difficult to choose "best" broker. First of all find list of TOP brokers for exactly your country and mark 2-3 who provides the most profitable conditions for you. After that you have to check reviews and regulations about there brokers and choose the best one. But use demo instead of real account at least 1-2 weeks.

It's not so difficult to choose "best" broker. First of all find list of TOP brokers for exactly your country and mark 2-3 who provides the most profitable conditions for you. After that you have to check reviews and regulations about there brokers and choose the best one. But use demo instead of real account at least 1-2 weeks.

Thanks and what's your broker choice?

I guess the best reasonn for you is to check list of best brokers in your country (google will help you in this request) and then pick out 2-3 brokers most relevanted and adaptive for you. After that check reviews and total rating of these brokers and choose the best one. I've chosen Amarkets this way and trade more then 2 years :)

Hmm And if I don't have local brokers in my country which regulation should I go with?

Check few more points how to choose the best forex broker

- Read Reviews
- Make sure the broker’s trading platforms suit your needs
- Open a demo account and assess the broker’s quality
- Select those broker that has the best customer Support services
- Make sure that a broker has trading accounts that suit you
- Make sure broker of choice offers a payment type that is convenient for you

How to make sure I follow this guidelines correct?:D

Experience? then your tips will be useless. As other of "do, what you need to do" type

Which one is the best Broker???

First look at their review. And compare each other these things.:)

1. Data Security
  1. Customer review
  1. Transaction system
  1. leverage
Now you can understand which one is the best broker.(y)

First look at their review. And compare each other these things.:)

1. Data Security
  1. Customer review
  1. Transaction system
  1. leverage
Now you can understand which one is the best broker.(y)

What do you mean under transaction system? Is it speed of execution and trading spreads, I mean two main components of trading platform?