How To Choose Best Broker ?

progix

231 3
Yeah you are very right we have to only test those which are already being tested and have a proper repute in the market.

hatemypips

469 34
Yeah you are very right we have to only test those which are already being tested and have a proper repute in the market.
How do you determine that the broker has solid reputation and good feedback from traders. It's not an easy task because broker reviews and the data of their use can be heavily manipulated.

whitefx

7 0
Better for you to not know them or deal with them. Trade with trusted names to lower systemic risks.
what are the trusted brokers you find? regulation is not in my taste. besides i've opened an account with them last week, can't really comment on their services now but they got my attention on their good support and spreads

hatemypips

469 34
what are the trusted brokers you find? regulation is not in my taste. besides i've opened an account with them last week, can't really comment on their services now but they got my attention on their good support and spreads
Tickmill, IB, Hotforex are the brokers which I consider to be reliable and have many years of successful operation. Do your own research about their feedback and you will agree with me.

progix

231 3
Doing own research is really helpful as searching can help improving your initial knowledge too in my opinion.

whitefx

7 0
Tickmill, IB, Hotforex are the brokers which I consider to be reliable and have many years of successful operation. Do your own research about their feedback and you will agree with me.
I checked with them long back, they sure are good but they don’t accept US clients, and the IB, when restriction kicked in, I went out.

I have few account with offshores but tried to explore more for splitting the money, FXbrew came to attention with their conditions. Btw, thanks for your recommendations.

hatemypips

469 34
I checked with them long back, they sure are good but they don’t accept US clients, and the IB, when restriction kicked in, I went out.

I have few account with offshores but tried to explore more for splitting the money, FXbrew came to attention with their conditions. Btw, thanks for your recommendations.
So US citizens can't cooperate with brokers even as IBs? It is very unfair IMO!

progix

231 3
The US citizens have complex laws imposed upon them i guess and that's the reason many offshore brokers does not either accept them.

denys

9 0
Tickmill is a good pick I have classic account with them, and for past few months I am testing turnkey forex as well, their conditions seems little better for scalping.