How To Choose Best Broker ?

In my personal opinion I think most small retail traders will be using off shore brokers sooner rather than later. I think governments all around the world will totally tighten their control as to who can trade, with leverage of course. ECN accounts are among the best to use and multiple brokers offer this. Also depending what you want to trade i.e forex/crypto will hinge your decision. But don't be afraid of going offshore i have traded with one for years without any problems.

It depends on what you want to trade though doesn’t it. I think ECNs are the ones to go for ideally one with decent spreads and leverage options. I tend to find offshore brokers have some of the best conditions at the moment especially if you want to trade crypto’s as well.

I trade both forex and crypto and will soon be starting stocks, so it is good to have a broker where you can trade under one platform. My broker offers 24/7 crypto trading which is good for me.

I trade both forex and crypto and will soon be starting stocks, so it is good to have a broker where you can trade under one platform. My broker offers 24/7 crypto trading which is good for me.

Mine does too. Its good for when you want to take advantage of these weekend moves too

Best broker is a subjective term. It depends on the trader what he looks for. As far as my trading experience is concerned, I have found offshore brokers are better choice in terms of leverage, 24/7 crypto trading and quick withdrawal. Before choosing one, do a good search on the internet and find what their clients say about them. I am wishing you all the very best.

Obviously, it all depends on your trading style and needs. For me I like crypto & Forex, I want good leverage as my account size is small and for me, if I want to make a withdrawal I want it on the same day so do your homework and check that the broker has what you need and ticks all the boxes.

yeah, there is no such thing as the best broker,even though i trade with lmfx at the end of the day it falls upon the trader and his decisions and the outcome. just look for a broker with a good reputation and that has been around for a while, review sites such as forex peace army are good for feedback

At first you`ve got to answer what are your key points. In example mine are fast withdraws, FX&Crypto pairs (24/7 crypto), good support and etc. Then you can choose the best one for you.

There is an indicator for MT5 that compares the historical spreads of several brokers at once on one chart. You can compare spreads, for example, in the Asian session for the best scalping.
SpreadSymbol

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/40669

I usually look for whether a broker is regulated or not, whether it offers high leverage and finally, its minimum deposit size.