How To Choose Best Broker ?

progix

217 3
Yeah you are very right we have to only test those which are already being tested and have a proper repute in the market.

hatemypips

418 25
Yeah you are very right we have to only test those which are already being tested and have a proper repute in the market.
How do you determine that the broker has solid reputation and good feedback from traders. It's not an easy task because broker reviews and the data of their use can be heavily manipulated.

whitefx

6 0
Better for you to not know them or deal with them. Trade with trusted names to lower systemic risks.
what are the trusted brokers you find? regulation is not in my taste. besides i've opened an account with them last week, can't really comment on their services now but they got my attention on their good support and spreads

hatemypips

418 25
what are the trusted brokers you find? regulation is not in my taste. besides i've opened an account with them last week, can't really comment on their services now but they got my attention on their good support and spreads
Tickmill, IB, Hotforex are the brokers which I consider to be reliable and have many years of successful operation. Do your own research about their feedback and you will agree with me.