How To Choose Best Broker ?

Pat494

Legendary member
13,475 1,326
The question is does FCA really live up to our expectations? Is it strict enough that it can guarantee no cheating and scams at all?
When Alpari(UK) went broke it took years to get my money back via KPMG and then ETX brokers and that was under FCA. But better slow than never !

EddyJones

36 0
It's not so difficult to choose "best" broker. First of all find list of TOP brokers for exactly your country and mark 2-3 who provides the most profitable conditions for you. After that you have to check reviews and regulations about there brokers and choose the best one. But use demo instead of real account at least 1-2 weeks.

hatemypips

399 25
It's not so difficult to choose "best" broker. First of all find list of TOP brokers for exactly your country and mark 2-3 who provides the most profitable conditions for you. After that you have to check reviews and regulations about there brokers and choose the best one. But use demo instead of real account at least 1-2 weeks.
Thanks and what's your broker choice?

EddyJones

36 0
I guess the best reasonn for you is to check list of best brokers in your country (google will help you in this request) and then pick out 2-3 brokers most relevanted and adaptive for you. After that check reviews and total rating of these brokers and choose the best one. I've chosen Amarkets this way and trade more then 2 years :)

hatemypips

399 25
I guess the best reasonn for you is to check list of best brokers in your country (google will help you in this request) and then pick out 2-3 brokers most relevanted and adaptive for you. After that check reviews and total rating of these brokers and choose the best one. I've chosen Amarkets this way and trade more then 2 years :)
Hmm And if I don't have local brokers in my country which regulation should I go with?

hatemypips

399 25
Check few more points how to choose the best forex broker

- Read Reviews
- Make sure the broker’s trading platforms suit your needs
- Open a demo account and assess the broker’s quality
- Select those broker that has the best customer Support services
- Make sure that a broker has trading accounts that suit you
- Make sure broker of choice offers a payment type that is convenient for you
How to make sure I follow this guidelines correct?:D

Experience? then your tips will be useless. As other of "do, what you need to do" type

Sophia_US

5 0
Which one is the best Broker???

First look at their review. And compare each other these things.:)

1. Data Security
  1. Customer review
  1. Transaction system
  1. leverage
Now you can understand which one is the best broker.(y)

hatemypips

399 25
First look at their review. And compare each other these things.:)

1. Data Security
  1. Customer review
  1. Transaction system
  1. leverage
Now you can understand which one is the best broker.(y)
What do you mean under transaction system? Is it speed of execution and trading spreads, I mean two main components of trading platform?

DavidKSawyer

23 1
These are few important facts needs to consider while choosing best forex brokers.

• Pay attention to account minimums.
  • Assess your investment selection – prioritize low commissions on the investments you'll use most.
  • Watch out for account fees.
  • Consider your trading style and tech needs.
  • Take advantage of promotions.
  • Look at ratings and customer service.

Sophia_US

5 0
The best way posts on facebook groups they will tell you the best one. After that check review on sites like earnforex, myfxbook, fxnewinfo bla bla

mrnoob

3 0
On my opinion, none of the brokers are 100% stable and trusted even new broker or old broker.
But u can try on some new brokers for some period of time since the broker wanted to run for a long time or short time, they will do their best in the early stage. Besides, their benefits maybe better than those old broker. This is just my suggestion. Hehe

Quantower

19 0
New ESMA regulations forced brokers to be more transparent about their loss statistics. The results are fascinating