How many hours per day to you trade?

About 2-3 hours. I don't trade manually though. I code my strategies, so the EA is trading, but I do keep an eye on its action. I wouldn't want to trade manually, because this would be too big an emotional stress. It is much better to have your strategy automated. The strategy must be backtested and optimized extensively, so that you can be calm and confident.

About 2-3 hours. I don't trade manually though. I code my strategies, so the EA is trading, but I do keep an eye on its action. I wouldn't want to trade manually, because this would be too big an emotional stress. It is much better to have your strategy automated. The strategy must be backtested and optimized extensively, so that you can be calm and confident.
I do demo trading for 1 hour daily, which helps me to perform better because of practice.

Not even one hour a day. No idea how people spend so much time on it. Most at that point are over-thinking and under trading.

I may "trade" over an eight hour period, but this takes less than a minute each hour to check/execute.

Not more than 3-4 hours. I prefer trading manually and do not go for EAs. I do not find them very efficient.

It depends. Some days I trade for 3-4 hours, and there are days when I don’t trade at all and just sit and watch the charts.

Do make sure you EA chooses markets that don’t hurt cuddly bunnies.