For how many hours do you trade daily?

I was wondering how much time you guys devote to trading every day?
I’m not able to do it full time, the most I can give it is about an hour a day right now. Is this enough to start?
How about you?
Exscudo how did you do after you created the thread trying to figure out what's the right time for you to start trading? I have asked the same question to myself and thought you may have come to some good advice. If there is one, please let me know. Thanks!

I often had this question when I was a beginner. Every trader has his understanding of how much time to spend on trading. It is all very individual. For the most effective trading, I use the period from 9 am to 6 pm. It may seem like a long time interval to many people, but I pause between trades quite often. Sometimes you need to relax and give your body some rest. If you ignore the pauses and work 6-7 hours in a row, your efficiency will likely drop, and you will make stupid mistakes, thus losing your investment. During breaks, I suggest you listen to calm music or meditate. It will calm your nerves, and you will be more restrained in further trading.

I was wondering how much time you guys devote to trading every day?
I’m not able to do it full time, the most I can give it is about an hour a day right now. Is this enough to start?
How about you?
There is no right or wrong answer how much time you should devote to trading.
It depends on what kind of trader you are.
You decide what kind of trader you are, for example, you are a short mid or long time trade.
You will need a trading plan and that will determine how much time you will need.
Do not believe what others do. Do your own thingy.
Do what works for you. Adjust your trading around your own way of doing things