How I improve my alertness for a trading session

• Thread starter cablemonster
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3
C

cablemonster

For a couple of weeks now I have been taking a multivitamin 30 minutes prior to my trading session which generally lasts 4 hours. My weapon of choice is Berocca which most people will have heard of in the UK, I am not sure if it marketed in other countries.

Here is a link Berocca.co.uk

I definitely feel what can only be described as a 'zing' which is noticeable around 15 to 30 mins after taking and can last several hours. Generally I just feel more alert with sharpened reflexes.

I would be interested to hear what other people do in preparation for their trading session aside from the usual trading stuff of marking levels/checking news etc. I have heard running is good, early morning, 3 times a week.

adios.

Most days it's 4:00am here when I start my trading. Several cups of coffee later and I get the same "zing" you get.

Any activity is good. If you don't want to run get an inexpensive exercise bike. When I used to start my day much later in the morning I'd do an easy 1/2 hour on the bike, shower , then get ready for my day.

Peter

Before I go to bed I balance a bucket of mashed swede on top of the hallway door that I leave ajar - I always forget in the mornings so when I open it - well you know the rest - Similarly I forget that I have attached the mains wires to the bathroom door handle so on running to to clean up - I get a quick 240v shock that along with the residual swede makes me tingle all over...only then am I ready to trade and some one's gonna get it !

G/L

I need a dose of lulz after a good sleep. I can then go all day with neither food nor water. Looking at the screen all day consumes no energy for me and requires no intake.

Before I go to bed I balance a bucket of mashed swede on top of the hallway door that I leave ajar - I always forget in the mornings so when I open it - well you know the rest - Similarly I forget that I have attached the mains wires to the bathroom door handle so on running to to clean up - I get a quick 240v shock that along with the residual swede makes me tingle all over...only then am I ready to trade and some one's gonna get it !

G/L

hmmm you got me thinking.

Swede

A member of the cabbage family and often confused with turnips (although they have a very different appearance), swedes are a purple-green colour and can be up to 20cm in diameter. They are in season from August to May and a traditional accompaniment to haggis in Scotland where, to add to the confusion, they are known as neeps! Look for bright, small swedes with smooth, unblemished skins, larger swedes are likely to be tough.

Uses: Boiled and mashed as an accompanying vegetable or in soups, casseroles and stews.

To store: Keep in a cool, dry, place for up to 1 week.

To prepare: Peel and cut into chunks.

To cook: Cook in boiling water for 15-20 minutes or until tender, mash with plenty of butter and pepper. Mix mashed swede with an equal quantity of mashed potato to make the traditional Welsh dish, punchnep.

You need absolutely nothing. Human is perfect enough, unless you go HFT.
Unfortunately, media made us belie we always need something additional: juice with extra bits, car with extra compartments, or fizzy drink to be cool.
Wolves don't need better trainers to catch their pray. They JUST DO IT ;-)

For a couple of weeks now I have been taking a multivitamin 30 minutes prior to my trading session which generally lasts 4 hours. My weapon of choice is Berocca which most people will have heard of in the UK, I am not sure if it marketed in other countries.

Here is a link Berocca.co.uk

I definitely feel what can only be described as a 'zing' which is noticeable around 15 to 30 mins after taking and can last several hours. Generally I just feel more alert with sharpened reflexes.

I would be interested to hear what other people do in preparation for their trading session aside from the usual trading stuff of marking levels/checking news etc. I have heard running is good, early morning, 3 times a week.

adios.