How do I edit or delete one of my own posts /threads?

emelen73

How do I edit or delete one of my own posts/ threads?

I can't see how to do it and I've been through (seemingly) everything in my profile..

Any help would be greatly appreciated..

Cheers..

you've got some time(24hrs I think, maybe less) during which you can delete your posts. After that, just report the post and say why you want deletion and the mods will action.

After that, just report the post and say why you want deletion and the mods will action.

would you really ? thats fantastic news, and extremely kind, I'll get reporting right away. Is it OK to mention that you advised this ?

I have a few post that I want deleted, and I think Mr Arabian has a few thousand posts that he's been trying to get deleted, I'll let him know.

would you really ? thats fantastic news, and extremely kind, I'll get reporting right away. Is it OK to mention that you advised this ?

I have a few post that I want deleted, and I think Mr Arabian has a few thousand posts that he's been trying to get deleted, I'll let him know.

good try, H :LOL: - only if the reasons are valid, of course.

if i recall correctly mr arabian was way too lazy to sort out which of his posts he wanted deleting. wanted someone else to sort it all out, like that was happening for 1000's of posts :D

if i recall correctly mr arabian was way too lazy to sort out which of his posts he wanted deleting. wanted someone else to sort it all out, like that was happening for 1000's of posts :D

One line of SQL should do it. I'll happily look up the database schema for vbulletin if it helps, and give them the exact code. Would take all of about 2 mins. One of Mr Sharkys boys could probably do it about 10 seconds.

Is vbulletin hardened against sql injection? If it isn't you could probably do it anyway hare.

xkcd.png