Sticky How can T2W better serve its community?

whats easier to scalp, a cryto or the DOW?

whats easier to scalp a penny stock or the DOW?

Why don't you learn to read. I said, might be worth owning them as opposed to trading them.

As for what is easier to scalp.
I can tell you categorically that scalping is easier in more volatile markets.

You should remove the reference to binary betting on the fixed odds and binary betting forum. Binary options are a well documented scam that have now been banned for international sale in Israel and the City of London police recently raided 40 binary options firms.

You should remove the reference to binary betting on the fixed odds and binary betting forum. Binary options are a well documented scam that have now been banned for international sale in Israel and the City of London police recently raided 40 binary options firms.

Thanks for the feedback TS. Sounds like a solid suggestion, I also think it would make more sense to move it to the Commercial section. I'll aim to make the tweaks tonight.

How about splitting the futures and options section into two? And removing money market from commodities as that is covered by forex and futures?

Last edited:

Absolutely agree with you!

How about splitting the futures and options section into two? And removing money market from commodities as that is covered by forex and futures?

Normally you'd want to split a forum when the activity reaches a certain level. Given these forums aren't exactly spilling over, I'm not sure if the changes would really help. What do you think the benefits of splitting them?

Having said that, we haven't updated the forum structure for a few years, and it's probably overdue - perhaps it would be worth having a more widespread review of all our categories and forums.

Normally you'd want to split a forum when the activity reaches a certain level. Given these forums aren't exactly spilling over, I'm not sure if the changes would really help. What do you think the benefits of splitting them?

Having said that, we haven't updated the forum structure for a few years, and it's probably overdue - perhaps it would be worth having a more widespread review of all our categories and forums.

Because options trading is the way to go. Nobody knows yet!

. . .What can i do, where can I do to get a handle on it? . . .
'Ere you go pip': Option Volatility and Pricing
This used to be regarded as the bible when it comes to options. No idea whether or not it still is - and I've not read it myself - but if you can get your head around it then you'll at least be off to a decent start.
Tim.

How about a new button along side 'Quick Links' and 'New posts' called 'Thread History' or something?

Clicking it would bring up the last 10 threads you posted in. Post history is at least 3 clicks away and if you have posted repeatedly in the same thread, previous posts on different threads can be a long way down the list.

There may of course be an easy way to access this info that I have missed!

Hire an MT4 programmer to have a thread to instruct and help others.
Help with a free spreadsheet programme would be helpful too

Last edited:
Hey Sharky,

Maybe I am a bit blind, but I do not see a DONATE button?

I'm not suggesting you make it a pay to access, because I bet you will cut off a certain aspect of this forums life support (I would have never started it it was pay to enter).
But... I think you should definitely add a donate option if people would like to.

What does it cost to add it?
I personally would throw a few duckets your way.
I could probably never give you a fair price for the gold I have learned here, but I bet at least a few others would be willing to throw you a few coins your way.

Have you considered a T2W podcast?
I dont know if you would like to do it personally, but if not, you may have members off the forum that might be willing to do it.

Podcasts are shit hot nowadays, and there are plenty of reputable people willing to talk.

You could have different categories of interviews too... such as in depth, bite size, specific instruments, etc

Last edited:
I think you should ease up a bit on allowing people to publicise and sell their programmes etc. here.
This is after all a money making site or should be. I understand the advertisers won't enjoy a bit of competition but they will lump it generally I expect.
More action