How can T2W better serve its community?

CavaliereVerde

Experienced member
1,552 1,996
Flower power!

flowerpower.png

trilobite

90 164
Not sure where to post this (why it's here!)
Can anybody help me with formatting posts. If I leave spaces on a line of text (for clarity), when the post is submitted the spaces are removed. Is there a way to stop this happening?

For example, there were 10 spaces between here: and here.

Rufus_Leakey

226 105
Not sure where to post this (why it's here!)
Can anybody help me with formatting posts. If I leave spaces on a line of text (for clarity), when the post is submitted the spaces are removed. Is there a way to stop this happening?

For example, there were 10 spaces between here: and here.

If this line has four spaces between words, then there is a way! And, it is ...
1627593341077.png

trendie

Legendary member
6,841 1,400
I dont know if this would help the community, or T2W, assuming they are different.
There is a large body of Help Topics, in the Educational Resources section, that could be visualised, narrated with visuals, or converted to a podcast-type module, and put up on YouTube, as a way of broadening T2W as a brand, and drawing in new members, maybe?

CavaliereVerde

Experienced member
1,552 1,996
I think converting a forum into a podcast is not the solution.
The problem here is that experienced members tend to frequent 2-3 discussions ignoring everything else.
There is a huge gap between users with more than 5 years of experience and more than 2k messages and the army of noobs with few months of experience and 0-20 messages.
I dont' know FF very much but on BP it is the same story.
At BP moderators make a "question of the week" to engage users.

Reactions: trendie

counter_violent

Legendary member
11,269 3,005

How can T2W better serve its community?​

By vetting ads that appear on the site.

Voltex

Really !

Sharky

Admin
5,642 434

How can T2W better serve its community?​

By vetting ads that appear on the site.

Voltex

Really !

Sorry about that! Those are google adsense ads, and they can be pretty much anything that google deems relevant. They're supposed to do their own vetting so if you spot anything suspicious then report it to me and I'll add it to a blocked list in the app.

Reactions: CavaliereVerde

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock