How addicted to T2W are you?

With the 3000 posts barrier is close, that must mean I'll soon start posting "absolute ******** "
"soon" FW? Nah, you've been doing that for a very long time!
Tim.
P.S. Only kidding, love your quality posts really. ;)

Some T2W-aholics become slaves to the T2W-pip game, and u spot them a mile away - as they try so, so, so, so hard to impress and collect their pips - (they are deluded & imagine they are Bruce Lee or Jackie Chan - collecting their black-belts with gold tags, black-belts 1st dan etc. etc. with every square of rep gained:cry:) and u decide not to rep these mercenaries - IT'S FOR THEIR OWN GOOD :smart:!
I've always wondered why I never got any rep' points from you JT, now I know!
:cheesy:

I've always wondered why I never got any rep' points from you JT, now I know!
:cheesy:

Sorted ;).

I didn't realise. I think u r just one of those members that i have not had much interaction with - different threads/markets traded perhaps etc. etc.

Not that u r a pip slave - u might be, but i haven't noticed. There's only 1 or 2 members that i suspect are "pip slaves" :LOL: anyhow :cheesy:.

Auntie rols' problem page.....

I had a dream last night :sleep:. It was a T2W dream :eek:. This is a step too far for me I'm afraid :confused:.

Was there a hot, wet and sticky feeling in your jim-jams?

Don't worry. This is perfectly normal for a healthy young man.....

Was there a hot, wet and sticky feeling in your jim-jams?

Don't worry. This is perfectly normal for a healthy young man.....

in the words of the great MLK;

"Last night I had a dream.....
......this morning, I was stuck to the sheets"

or something like that?

UTB

I'm too new to T2W at this point, but judging by the quality of the forum and its members, I be here frequently.
Tell ya in a few months how addicted to T2W I will be. ;)

If I get addicted , is there T2W anonymous to help with the addiction? :LOL: