How about a section to post journals?

TRADERguy

For an unoriginal description I've copied this from Elite Trader, "The place for keeping a daily journal of wins, losses, and anything else related to your quest of becoming a better trader."

I'd rather keep a journal here than there but I don't see a place to do it.

btw- the spell check is not working.

Bigbusiness said:
Thanks :D. One question though- how in the world do you get to the journals section from the Trade2Win Boards page? If I go to the journal section using your link I can see that the journal section is one layer under the main Trade2Win Boards page, but if I follow the link to the main page I can't find a link to get back.

btw- spell check still isn't working.

Hi TraderGuy

The link to the journals, can also be found under the Discussion heading at the top of the page. The Journals are the last ones on the list.

The spell checker is working for me. Do you have a pop-up blocker installed on your computer, as that can sometimes stop the window opening.

HTH :)

FTSE Beater said:
Hi TraderGuy

The link to the journals, can also be found under the Discussion heading at the top of the page. The Journals are the last ones on the list.

The spell checker is working for me. Do you have a pop-up blocker installed on your computer, as that can sometimes stop the window opening.

HTH :)
Thanks for pointing out the location of the link.

Yes, I have a pop-up blocker. Guess I'll have to stick with copying my posts to Word to check the spelling. Edit- but it's worked before with the pop-up blocker :confused:.

Cheers.

HI TraderGuy

It could be that the spell checker worked with the old version of T2W - can you tell I'm clutching at straws here :cheesy:
If you can get the pop-up blocker to accept the following web page, then it should allow you to use it again.

http://www.trade2win.com/cgi-bin/spell.pl