Hot forex

thanks man appreciate it.. well i guess.. any insights on the recent dip in btc? it kissed the 9k mark before bouncing back to 12k. thats kinda scary lol..

thanks man appreciate it.. well i guess.. any insights on the recent dip in btc? it kissed the 9k mark before bouncing back to 12k. thats kinda scary lol..

Whenever it goes, HF offers to short or sell it what is big advantage over exchanges. You can profit from movements in both directions so why not to take advantage of this?

Bitcoin is going to the main stream even in forex threads. I think Forex brokers should focus to crypto.

Hot-Forex: Upcoming February 2018 Webinars.

25grzo5.jpg

Power your trades with industry tips and knowledge from our forex experts by signing up to our free weekly webinars.

Our webinars are designed to improve your FX knowledge and help you hone your trading skills to give you the confidence you need to trade the markets! Whether you are a beginner or an experienced trader, our seasoned market analysts will guide you through key forex strategies and concepts.

Every live webinar is followed by a Q&A session, giving you the opportunity to put your questions to the presenter!

We are committed to being with you every step of the way in your forex trading career, and by providing valuable forex education, we can give you a solid foundation to begin trading.

Registration is FREE but you need to hurry up because places are limited!

By joining our webinars you can:

*Watch our experts analyse the markets live.
*Strengthen your trading skills and knowledge.
*Ask questions and get the answers you need.
*Access past webinars to refresh your memory.
*Get valuable training that is not readily available online.
*Discover industry tips and tricks from the pros.

Places are limited*, so book your free place now!

View our webinar lineup till 18th January 2018:

13 February 11:00 AM GMT: Live Analysis

In this live analysis webinar, our market expert Stuart will analyze forex, commodity and stock markets. Traders of all levels of experience can learn from this opportunity to ask questions about analysis, trading, risk management and future trading setups.

* Watch Stuart analyze the markets in real time
* Learn how professionals approach their analysis and trading
* Get your trading questions answered live

Instructor: Stuart Cowell, Hot-Forex’s Senior Analyst

14 February, 11:00 AM GMT: Trading with the MACD

The MACD is a powerful and popular trading indicator. Join Andria today as she explains this useful tool and how it can help with your trading decisions, including:

* What is and how to use it
* How it helps with your analysis
* Its strengths and weaknesses

Instructor: Andria Pichidi, Hot-Forex’s Analyst

15 February, 12:00 PM GMT: Trading the News Effectively in FX

Learn what you need to know about trading the news in this focused session with senior trader and FX researcher, Oto. He will be discussing:

* Price Action vs. Mean Reversion in news trading
* How to effectively trade the news in FX
* Common pitfalls in news trading

Instructor: Oto, BlueSkyForex

20 February 11:00 AM GMT: Live Analysis

In this live analysis webinar, our market expert Stuart will analyze forex, commodity and stock markets. Traders of all levels of experience can learn from this opportunity to ask questions about analysis, trading, risk management and future trading setups.

* Watch Stuart analyze the markets in real time
* Learn how professionals approach their analysis and trading
* Get your trading questions answered live

21 February, 11:00 AM GMT: The Mind Games of Trading

If you have ever blown an account or would like some help learning how to discipline your mind and emotions, then this is the session for you. Learning to stop losing is the first step on the road to success.

* A few simple numbers that keep you in the money
* The most important factors for trading success
* How to win the trading mind game

22 February, 12:00 PM GMT: Does Bollinger Really Work?

Join senior trader and FX researcher, Oto, to learn more about trading with Bollinger Bands, one of the most popular of all the technical indicators.

* Price Action vs. Mean Reversion
* Discover a powerful Bollinger Band based FX trading strategy
* Learn to manage your risk

Instructor: Oto, BlueSkyForex

27 February, 11:00 AM GMT: Live Analysis

28 February, 11:00 AM GMT: Autochartist – A Tool for all Time Frames
Instructor: Andria Pichidi, Hot-Forex’s Analyst

If you have any questions, comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated Customer Support Team via myHot-Forex, live chat.

Best Regards,

The Hot-Forex Support Team

*Please Note: Places are limited and we cannot guarantee availability. On the day of the Webinar, make sure to dial in or login on time using the instructions in the confirmation email you receive following registration. When the maximum number of attendees is reached, no further registrants will be able to join.

Can I receive dividends buying shares as OTC on your platform or its purely for speculations?

I know that some brokers, for example this one forexee.com/en , provide an opportunity to open a demo account, where to start learning to trade beginners. Also, this broker has a minimum deposit of $ 50. That's enough to start trading. When you feel confident in the market, then you can invest more money and get more profit, but I advise you to start with a demo account. I learned to trade on the demo account for the first three months, I there tested the strategy, studied the market and checked various signals.

New Copy Trading Service from Hot-Forex.

25u09b4.jpg

Dear Traders,

Hot-Forex is proud to announce HFcopy, a service through which you can follow traders’ accounts – in other words copy their trades!

If you are eligible to open a Follower account, choose a strategy to follow and start copying trades. You can:

* Decide how much to risk
* Set a Rescue Level
* Unfollow anytime
* Close trades
* Withdraw funds any time

Moreover, if you feel like an advanced trader, apply to open a Strategy Provider account, provide strategies and trade in exchange of a Performance Fee. You can:

* Open up to three strategy accounts
* Show off trading knowledge
* Enjoy automated calculations
* Get Performance Fee up to 35%
* Receive payments monthly

Disclaimer:

The service is available only to clients whose suitability will be assessed prior to participation. Past performance does not guarantee future results.

Risk warning:
Trading leveraged products such as Forex and CFDs may not be suitable for all investors as they carry a high degree of risk to your capital. Please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved, taking into account your investment’s objectives and level of experience, before trading, and if necessary seek independent advice.

Best regards,
The Hot-Forex team

I know that some brokers, for example this one forexee.com/en , provide an opportunity to open a demo account, where to start learning to trade beginners. Also, this broker has a minimum deposit of $ 50. That's enough to start trading. When you feel confident in the market, then you can invest more money and get more profit, but I advise you to start with a demo account. I learned to trade on the demo account for the first three months, I there tested the strategy, studied the market and checked various signals.

I think its better to open separate thread and promote your buckethsop there.

Brand new gadgets added to our contest!

33xjya0.jpg

Dear Traders,

The Hot-Forex gadget giveaway has been updated!

There is now a brand new set of cool gadgets that you can win just for being our Facebook follower! Enter now for the chance to win one of these amazing prizes:

* All-new Amazon Echo
* Fitbit Blaze Smart Fitness Watch
* JBL Wireless Headphones
* Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM
* DROCON X708W Drone
* Campark Action Cam 4K Sports Camera

Entering is simple! Just follow our Facebook page and forward the post announcing this contest by February 28. Liking our page will also keep you updated on all the great contests and other content we share – don’t miss out!

Best regards,
The Hot-Forex team

yeah, they are regulated by many, from cysec to southafrica and st vincent etc. its a well balanced stable broker anyway.

Nice, old but working methods, wish you add some advanced stuff in it :)
Cheers.

Is it live or demo contest? Demo contest offered by your company is still unbeatable since.. its a free lunch if you know how to use leverage on demo:D

IT will require u a live account, and its on going the first 10 are listed on the page, its really a good one with UK trip covered good for 2. good luck to everyone.