Hot forex

gerryg

Established member
900 6
I would like to know if profit made on today pound flash crash will be reckoned valid?
Thanks

progix

233 3
Not sure what happened to GBP as it went down too fast .. anyone knew the reasons, i guess that was not on the brokers part it was the volatility of the market!!

trade2bpro

159 1
Hot-Forex wins best new broker in South Africa award!

Hot-Forex wins best new broker in South Africa award!

You have every right to be proud for your broker!

Global Banking & Finance Review recognized our expertise and top position in the financial markets by awarding us the Best New Forex Broker South Africa 2016 accolade.

The award follows only few months after we obtained a financial service provider license by the Financial Services Board (FSB) of South Africa!

Thank you for contributing to this success!

Best Regards,
The Hot-Forex Team
I wonder one thing, this broker has got many awards as the best broker in many regions (EU and Asia) and I think a broker offers same trading conditions over the world. Does it mean this broker could get all best broker awards in all regions?

gerryg

Established member
900 6
I wonder one thing, this broker has got many awards as the best broker in many regions (EU and Asia) and I think a broker offers same trading conditions over the world. Does it mean this broker could get all best broker awards in all regions?
The award is best NEW forex broker lets see how they will maintain their status there. I'm pretty sure Нotforex has strong competitors in this country. I have several qualified retail traders from South Africa which are critical of broker trading services but I think Нotforeх will fit them as well.

Hot Forex seems to be a good forex broker to trade with. Highly recommended by others but I don't get why lots of people also complain about them.

gerryg

Established member
900 6
Hot Forex seems to be a good forex broker to trade with. Highly recommended by others but I don't get why lots of people also complain about them.
You can't be ideal especially offering trading services to complete newbies which can barely find difference between buy and sell buttons. Forex trading is a hardest challenge I've ever got and sometimes I really want to blame broker in the mistakes I made myself. For newbies its just a way to explain their loss to themselves..:whistling

HFblogNews

Established member
970 0
Hot-Forex Introducing First Branded Prepaid Card.

Dear Clients,

New Hot-Forex MasterCard allows traders to cash their trading account earnings and pay electronically worldwide.

The brand new Hot-Forex MasterCard allows clients to make direct deposits from the card to their myHot-Forex wallet. They can also transfer their trading profits to the card with ease and carry out secure online payments, hassle-free shopping, as well as buy goods and services at outlets displaying the MasterCard logo.

Traders who apply for Hot-Forex's new global payment solution can profit from a complimentary SMS service for transaction notifications, free online statements for complete command over their finances, and a global network of ATMs to withdraw cash from.

"By combining the strengths of Hot-Forex with a globally recognized name such as MasterCard, we bring flexibility and efficiency to our traders. Since the launch of Hot-Forex MasterCard, we have seen an overwhelming popularity for this handy payment solution, mainly because it offers incredible ease and convenience in transactions, allowing our clients instant access to their money."
The card costs a mere USD 10 with standard delivery and can be shipped to most parts of the world. Visit oue website to apply for Hot-Forex MasterCard or learn more details.

Best Regards,
The Hot-Forex Team

ph_trader

400 6
hey not bad, If im not mistaken my skrill debit card annual fee is around 29-30 USD. I guess this would save me alot.. Ima try this card for a change if the withdrawal can be done directly from the ewallet

gerryg

Established member
900 6
hey not bad, If im not mistaken my skrill debit card annual fee is around 29-30 USD. I guess this would save me alot.. Ima try this card for a change if the withdrawal can be done directly from the ewallet
ATM fees are applied as well. I tried their card and the fee for getting cash from ATM is 2-3% depends on the local bank.

ph_trader

400 6
I guess its ok, though here locally its usually a fixed fee for international transfers a 4usd for every 300 withdrawal and its manageable, though i still pay for transfer fees at skrill and that can save me a lot if the money withdrawn is directly from the ewallet

gerryg

Established member
900 6
I guess its ok, though here locally its usually a fixed fee for international transfers a 4usd for every 300 withdrawal and its manageable, though i still pay for transfer fees at skrill and that can save me a lot if the money withdrawn is directly from the ewallet
Sorry for off topic but have you been also restricted from USD withdrawals? Or its only applied to certain countries?
I've already switched to EUR account on HF, did you?:whistling

HFblogNews

Established member
970 0
New PAMM app by Hot-Forex!

Set Your Portfolio in Motion

It is official – the Hot-Forex PAMM App is available to download and use! The power is now in your hands, any place and any time, whether you are a PAMM Manager or a PAMM Investor.

• Monitor the status of your investments in real time
• Allocate your funds accordingly with swift deposit and withdrawal procedures
• View information on PAMM Managers’ performance, trading results and choose the right Manager for you
Providing effective portfolio management for all your investment needs, the ******** PAMM App is the essential solution to help you keep track of your PAMM assets and trading action.

Best Regards,
The Hot-Forex Team

ph_trader

400 6
Sorry for off topic but have you been also restricted from USD withdrawals? Or its only applied to certain countries?
I've already switched to EUR account on HF, did you?:whistling
I used to have a eur account back in 2013 but switched to a skrill/hf usd account. its not restricted, but what happens i automatically get my withrawals in my local currency so some damage is done with exchange rates but manageable, locally its kinda hard to withdraw in intl currencies but not restricted. unless i open up a USD account then its more of a hassle.

HFblogNews

Established member
970 0
Hot-Forex Named Best Forex Broker in Middle East

Dear Clients,

We are proud to have been honored with the Best Forex Broker Middle East Award 2016 by the 17th MENA FFXPO Dubai.
Hot-Forex strives to become better year-after-year and our goal is to excel in every aspect of the business!

Thank you for contributing to this success! We remain committed to providing the best possible trading conditions for all our clients, both in the Middle East and around the world.

Best Regards,
The Hot-Forex Team.

gerryg

Established member
900 6
New PAMM app by Hot-Forex!

Set Your Portfolio in Motion

It is official – the Hot-Forex PAMM App is available to download and use! The power is now in your hands, any place and any time, whether you are a PAMM Manager or a PAMM Investor.

• Monitor the status of your investments in real time
• Allocate your funds accordingly with swift deposit and withdrawal procedures
• View information on PAMM Managers’ performance, trading results and choose the right Manager for you
Providing effective portfolio management for all your investment needs, the ******** PAMM App is the essential solution to help you keep track of your PAMM assets and trading action.

Best Regards,
The Hot-Forex Team
Is it already available for downloading? Can't find it in App store