Hot forex

ph_trader

398 6
oh sorry its censored from the word hot, just replace it with the complete name that should be fine.. cheers. its a good compilation never the less.

trade2bpro

158 1
I have a friend want to open account with this broker, which account type should he open? He is new to Forex but he want to earn some money instead of wasting time with micro account. Any advice?

gerryg

Established member
900 6
I have a friend want to open account with this broker, which account type should he open? He is new to Forex but he want to earn some money instead of wasting time with micro account. Any advice?
Micro is the same to premium except lot size restriction. Unless he is not going to trade over 10 lots using micro makes no difference. But I personally prefer to use zero spread account, despite a bit high commission of $8 spreads are stubbornly sticking to 0.1-0.3 pips on majors - that's really a gift for scalpers. :D

ph_trader

398 6
hahaha i guess its alright, and I think its ok to record them unless there is other uses that is not permitted.. its open for all since the links are used are from youtube.. its free anyway.

gerryg

Established member
900 6
Hey guys, do you know the process of applying to swap-free Нotforex account? Do they require proofs that I'm a Muslim?

bigmistake

244 1
I did once and the require you to upload all relevant documents to prove you're Muslim. I thought you shouldn focus to trade instead of getting only a few free bucks.

moka2

Established member
529 13
I did once and the require you to upload all relevant documents to prove you're Muslim. I thought you shouldn focus to trade instead of getting only a few free bucks.
Actually an Islamic a/c is not free the broker charges fees in diff format just does not call it "interest" so at the end of the day it is all the same:LOL:

gerryg

Established member
900 6
Well when it comes to carry trading, swap-free accounts may be just what doctor ordered.
I want to try a kind of carry trading on USDRUB.
Any opinions?

bigmistake

244 1
Well when it comes to carry trading, swap-free accounts may be just what doctor ordered.
I want to try a kind of carry trading on USDRUB.
Any opinions?
Sounds you have a proper reason to get free swaps, I think you should find a Muslim and ask him to register a live account and other payment accounts for deposit/withdrawal.