Hot forex

moka2

Established member
529 13
Well when it comes to carry trading, swap-free accounts may be just what doctor ordered.
I want to try a kind of carry trading on USDRUB.
Any opinions?
Correct me If I am wrong but the point behind doing a Carry trade ( Higher interest rate - Lower interest rate) is to earn the swap interest . like few years ago AUD/JPY
Or you are saying you will have two diff a/cs with 2 diff brokers one with swap paying broker where you go short and earn the swap and second Islamic a/c with another broker where you would go long and not pay interest!
If this is correct then have you considered
- two separate margins
- Margin call on one a/c
- What if Islamic a/c charges same amount but under diff name
- Also note this is not a central exchange so the price diff bet two brokers!
What exactly is your reason for doing this? and how

gerryg

Established member
900 6
Or you are saying you will have two diff a/cs with 2 diff brokers one with swap paying broker where you go short and earn the swap and second Islamic a/c with another broker where you would go long and not pay interest!
yup :)

Reserves on both should be decent + avoid volatility + low spreads.
Careful calculation will help to avoid all issues you mentioned. Although can not guarantee for 100%

moka2

Established member
529 13
yup :)

Reserves on both should be decent + avoid volatility + low spreads.
Careful calculation will help to avoid all issues you mentioned. Although can not guarantee for 100%
Sorry don't understand what the aim is? and how it would work? even on Islamic a/c you will be charged a "Fee"
Can you work out an example!

gerryg

Established member
900 6
Sorry don't understand what the aim is? and how it would work? even on Islamic a/c you will be charged a "Fee"
Can you work out an example!
There are brokers that don't charge fee for offering swap account, but the point is will you be smart enough to avoid being spotted in using such kind of strategy?? :)

moka2

Established member
529 13
There are brokers that don't charge fee for offering swap account, but the point is will you be smart enough to avoid being spotted in using such kind of strategy?? :)
Name one or two!

gerryg

Established member
900 6
Emotional control at second March looks good. At least I have serious problem with keeping in check my emotions during times when I lose so this webinar is definitely for me.

bigmistake

239 0
An attention webinar for beginning of March. this one is good for new traders.
01 March,11:00 AM GMT : The Mind Games of Trading

T.F.B.

120 1
More reviews

Please help me find objective ranking of this brokerage company.

gerryg

Established member
900 6
Please help me find objective ranking of this brokerage company.
I will celebrate four year working with Нotforex this summer. Excellent trading and top-notch service from support to withdrawals. What I also like about them is they address client's requests so the platform is really rich in features now. I use only a few from them but still there is a lot to explore :D
But don't take my word for it, lurk some other Нotforex ratings to examine them from different angles as I may sound too happy :)