Hot forex

progix

231 3
I am not sure if it is on APP-store but i have downloaded it on my android device and is working fine.

ph_trader

400 6
i not sure though i withdrawal is possible through mobile? i mean it can be a bit too risky.. but i can be wrong..

gerryg

Established member
900 6
i not sure though i withdrawal is possible through mobile? i mean it can be a bit too risky.. but i can be wrong..
Can I make withdrawals on my credit card from Нotforex? Or only original amount I deposited?

Last edited:

ph_trader

400 6
I think the debit card is to withdraw the profits.. the original balance should be withdrawn through the same method it was deposited with CC or third party companies, im yet to confirm it. im waiting for the card to arrive hopefully soon .

gerryg

Established member
900 6
I think the debit card is to withdraw the profits.. the original balance should be withdrawn through the same method it was deposited with CC or third party companies, im yet to confirm it. im waiting for the card to arrive hopefully soon .
Great, let us know about the ATM fees :D Although it can vary from country to country but I think it should be not more than 2% and some fixed $. At least we have to pay for getting our money more quickly

HFblogNews

Established member
935 0
Hot-Forex: Protected against negative balance.

The markets are unpredictable and extremely volatile conditions are part of the game. But with Hot-Forex, you can feel at ease, as we are making sure that your trading doesn’t result in debt.

Specifically, with our Negative Balance Protection policy, in the rare event that your account reaches a negative status after closing positions, we make a relevant adjustment of the amount so as you don’t bear the loss. If you want to know more about our Negative Balance Protection policy, Visit website for more details

The markets might let you down, but we don’t!

Best Regards,
The Hot-Forex Team.

BigJayJay

16 0
******** are pretty solid. Fairly good spreads and easy enough to deposit / withdraw . I use them occassionally.

ph_trader

400 6
yeah that much i have to agree with..

gerryg

Established member
900 6
Any news on leverage restriction from CySEC applied to HF? I can't understand whether they will continue offering high leverage or not?

ph_trader

400 6
Any news on leverage restriction from CySEC applied to HF? I can't understand whether they will continue offering high leverage or not?
no news so far, but do check if your account at ******** is under CySec or SaintVincent, i think accounts under saint vincent are not to be affected anyway, since its a separate regulations. lets see how it goes, though i have not heared anything solid as of lately.

gerryg

Established member
900 6
no news so far, but do check if your account at ******** is under CySec or SaintVincent, i think accounts under saint vincent are not to be affected anyway, since its a separate regulations. lets see how it goes, though i have not heared anything solid as of lately.
Does ******** completely moved to St. Vincent or they are under CySec oversight too?