Home Trader Wanted For Business Proposition

Hello,

Thanks for your message.

We are looking for someone to provide signals for us. In return we will pay you either a set fee or a percentage of new member fees.

If you are happy to provide signals, could you provide me with some statements and maybe a few signals for a week or two?

Many thanks

Ben

Signals? There are a lot of signals that can be used by successful trader to make money. But these same signals are worthless for newbie traders. Why? Because it is not the signals that decide a trader's success but his psychology. If a trader can forge his rules together with his psychology to carry out cutting losses short and letting profits run, he will be successful.

Last edited:
A value proposition is a promise of value must be provided and the strength of customer value will be tested. A value proposition can be applied to any organization or party, or customer accounts, products or services.

Wanted a competent rule based swing trader with 3-5 trades per week for a business opportunity.

Trading to be generally with the trend, a hit rate of 60% with a 2:1 risk reward ratio ideal. If you have 12 mths live trading reports please PM me

Ben

I have 3 different , tested strategies, 11 years behind me, of learning the hard way. but no capital to resume trading.

One of the techniques has very high win ratio but no 2:1, I think 2:1 tells you nothing about the effectiveness of A SYSTEM,

Profitability is as follows: $5000 a month on a $20,000 acc, and gradually increasing

Attachments

• Alpari_demo_acc.jpg
    Alpari_demo_acc.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 383
  • single day.jpg
    single day.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 169