Professional home traders wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
PM me with the details.

hey P

let me start a thread ............I dont mean my current one inviting people to join together and dictate better terms - thats just common sence in any market controlled by powerful Vendors and worth doing

this is the next level.......a group of very proficient Traders providing investors with realistic and consistent returns through a Zulutrade style platform/medium

this by-passes a lot of legal and tax issues and keeps it transparent for investors to enter and leave without barriers .and also allow people to truly benchmark what trading can return ......not the sh*ite promises peddled by vendors and Marketeers

the problem at the moment is the reward mechanism (volume based only) and the number of crap traders on the site wasting their own, and investors time and money (but rewarding the broker who wants voume volume volume)

i'll get around to it ....unless someone else smarter does first ......:smart:

N

Monthly Returns Annual RiskFree 0.50%
Nov 7.72% Monthly ExpectedReturn 3.90%
Dec 5.23% Monthly Standard Deviation 6.04%
Jan 3.87% Annualized ExpectedReturn 46.81%
Feb -0.48% Annualized Standard Deviation 20.93%
Mar 7.03% Monthly SharpeRatio 0.64
April -4.72% Annualized SharpeRatio 2.21
May 2.84%
Jun -4.10%
July 7.58%
Aug 13.52%
Sep -3.27%
Oct 11.59%

I make roughly £30,000 gross profits per day, working from my living room. I would need double the volume for double the profits to consider trading outside my house for an external agency. I would also want a company car (Range Rover Sport).

If you make that kind of profit daily, i would need some help from you as i have not made profit from trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.